Sunday, February 05, 2006

Suddenly my life was so free..

I'll be having my exams in 2 weeks but i'm already stressed up.. So sucky with projects due next week and quizzes and lab test next week too.. it's so rushing, why do they have to leave it to the last minute.. Whatever..





Well, as i said, exam's coming.. Started studying and Ryan have been helping me destress.. Thanx but i feel like i'm using him.. He said he don't mind but i mean, he need his own time too right? Whatever it is, i ain't complaining.. Tee hee winks winks..





Anywayz, my mom left early for work yesterday so she asked me to cook and yeah so i did.. It's not as good as my mom's but my mom passed it.. So i guess it's nice..
And just now while i was bathing.. i have to clean the bathroom.. Scrubbed the floors and stuffs.. So fun, i love playing with water..Haha.. Okay.. i have nothing to write about so yeah, tekkerz.. I put new pictures in my profile so feel free to view it.. Toodles, muacks..


No comments: