Sunday, August 20, 2006

I just don't get it..

Guess what!! Friday's my first exam paper and I've been mugging like hell.. Don't even have time for personal alone moment with myself.. Hua hua, but i ain't complaining.. I love school..  Really really love school.. I think i just found my purpose in life, to be a good student.. Tee hee, k I'm talking crap! I know people, the stress is getting to me..





What is my purpose in life, seriously.. Haha, i just don't seem to know what to do with my life.. I'm still finding it though, in the mean time I'll just do what i do best and that's studying! Thinking back, i haven't really been living my life.. All i do now is for my parents.. You can say my family is my life but well, it's kinda lame, don't you think so? Haha.. I do have friends but we ain't that close anymore.. Yeah we're kinda busy with school and work last time too but we never fail to go out atleast twice a month.. Now! It's already hard to talk to them on the phone, even harder meeting them! Gotta make it a point to call them atleast once a week! Haha, i need to take the initiative since they wont.. "Belle, Sally I'm just joking k sisters! Don't take it to heart.. Tee hee, love you both so much!"



A friend of mine made a really good point.. She said never to reveal too much about your personal love life in this blog.. Yes, i made a grave mistake by revealing the "name" of the person.. Now everybody knows, dumb old me! Why didn't i think of that! "Thanx girl, for that advice.. You're so right!"
If only I'm close to any of his friends.. Haha.. But it's alright!!





The thing about my past relationships is that I'm ALWAYS the one wearing the pants.. For once, i want someone to grab me by the arm, put me in my place and take charge!! "Can you do that Angel [not real name!]? I know you tried but i always make it a point to overpower you, didn't i?" Seriously, it's not at all intentional.. I guess it's because i was forced to grow up so fast and I'm so used to taking care of myself that i think i don't need someone to take care of me.. I'm always taking care of people and for once, now i think i really would like someone to take care of me.. "Angel, thanks for being so patient! I don't know how you can stand my temper but i really so appreciate it.."


No comments: