Saturday, August 12, 2006

This heart will never trust again..

So, here i am once again.. Well, i get all my quiz results and it's okay i guess.. Exams in 2 weeks time and well, let's just say I'm in no mood to study..





I'm in a state of confusion right now.. All because of boys.. What the hell is wrong with me actually, i can't even trust myself.. So as from now, i decided to void myself from any types of feelings.. No, I'm not boycotting love or anything, just not now.. Not right now..





I have to say, I'm absolutely charmed by one and totally crushing on the other.. Yeah, I'm talking about two different person.. So how do i deal with it.. On one hand there's Tom (the guy i talked about on my previous post).. We share totally different beliefs, interest and what-not.. But here i am charmed by his personality.. The other hand, Nosferatu I'm totally feeling for.. We share somewhat similar beliefs, thoughts, interest and even share the same kinda fate..





So what do i do? I don't wanna hurt another by choosing the other.. I like Nosferatu, i really do and he told me how he feels for me.. My head just wouldn't wanna give in to my heart.. Past experiences with guys taught me to never trust them fully but my heart is starting to open up to him.. Relationships are not in the top of the list right now but i cant control my emotions.. I don't wanna hurt him by giving him the wrong signal or making him feel too hopeful.. The thing is, i do have feelings for him  but i don't wanna tell him, just yet.. I mean, I'm not even sure about it myself.. How do you know if you've fallen for someone.. For once, I'm actually quite stumped.. I thought i had my heart guarded and once again, it betrayed me..


No comments: