Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm loving angels instead..

One paper down, three more to go.. My brain's gonna explode one of these days.. Never felt THIS stress whenever i take exams.. But it's okay, I'm still gonna persevere until i get my first million.. Haha, but then again, i don't think it's gonna happen cause i tend to spend everytime i have money.. Bad me!! Haha, but thank my Daddy for that financial support! "Love you lots Daddy!"





The old auntie infront of my house is so noisy.. She keeps banging on the door and her iron wrought gate.. I'm not trying to be insensitive here but so what if she's old! She doesn't own the neighbourhood and for goodness sake, she's not the only person living in the block.. It's freaking stupid cause she keeps making noises and crying and stuffs.. It's IRRITATING!! Call me cruel or mean, but she suck.. I need to study for my exams, and it's bad enough that the government decided to do the Lift Upgrading Programme during my exam period and i have to listen to the stupid drilling and the sledgehammer on the wall, now i have to listen to that old hag cry and complain!?? Where's the justice in that!!?? But then again, i think she's  suffering from senile dementia, so whatever.. I'd better leave her alone.. Her temper is worse than a kid's!!





Tee hee, my uncle is so cute just now.. Haha, Uncle Jimmy is Violet's dad.. Violet's siblings and I grew up together.. We're like sisters! So Uncle Jimmy is also like a dad to me.. Haha, well he called me up just now and asked me if I've eaten.. That's so sweet, don't you think?? My family and Violet's family are like one big happy family.. No matter what problems faced our way, we always come out of the situation strong.. "Love you guys lots.. "
It's not a wonder when people think that Violet and me looked alike.. Somehow, i don't think so.. I don't know.. Maybe to people but not to us.. She's my age and we're super duper close.. To think that we used to fight about toys when we were young.. Haha, funny don't you think.. Haha, we have what each other wants.. Haha she wants my hair i think cause i have super straight hair and she has that wavy curly hair.. She hates her hair, but i think it's so much better than mine.. Yah, mine's easy to style but it's super stubborn, for hers, once you style it it's set! And i like it!! Haha.. Well yeah, she wants my hair but i want her eyes! She's got big round bright gorgeous eyes!! Haha, yes people I'm showing my jealousy out to the whole world!! Violet! I want your eyes!! Haha.. I think i know what
Hazel wants! Haha it's our boobs!! "Haha, just joking sis! Don't get mad okay?" Well, that my sisters for you! Haha, we're a crazy bunch.. If you see us together, you know there's gonna be lots of laughs and jokes.. Haha, our life is full of drama and fun that we can have our own reality family show..





Oh by the way! I've got a new haircuttttttt.. And i love it, my mom isn't that thrilled about it but who cares!! Haha.. I told Angel that i cut it short and he freaked out.. Kinda cute haha.. Somehow he doesn't like me with short hair, but oh well.. Yah, anyway it's not short.. It's short layered at the top but i still kept my length.. Not only for Angel but also my parents.. If my dad finds out i cut my hair short, he's gonna skin me alive! Haha.. Anywayz, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAIR!! Haha..





Anyways, speaking of Angel.. I seriously wanna thank him for being so patient.. Seriously, i don't know how he can stand my temper.. I think I've been feeling super short tempered lately.. I don't even know why.. Haha, maybe it's menopause.. Do you think young people can get menopause?? Hmmz, i think I'm gonna do some research about it.. Haha.. Well back to Angel, he told me that most probably I'm feeling stressed.. Maybe he's right, but it's not an excuse to be so unreasonable.. I blow up at the slightest mistake or even to something he said.. So sometimes i do wonder, how.. HOW can he be so patient with me.. I make a bad girlfriend.. BooHoo! I'm unreasonable, bad tempered and has attitude problems!! "Thanx Angel for always being there.. Though sometimes i think I'm being so irritatingly distant, i just wanna tell you that i super duper care for you and I'm always missing you! But do let me know if i got over the line or become seemingly rude.. Do tell me cause sometimes i don't realize it.. Once again, thank you Angel.."


No comments: