Tuesday, June 05, 2007

All the things she said..

I saw her going through the door, into the room.. That familiar scent, her hair, her eyes.. That button nose, and of course that sweet innocent little face.. Our eyes met, she smiled and i just melted.. That cute perky voice never fails to ease me of the bad day I'm having..



She, giving me little compliments was the highlight of my day, every Thursdays.. Haha, her soft laughter and that look she have in her eyes just make me go weak in the knees..



I know not many people will be open and honest about this.. They definitely wouldn't write this in their own blog.. But i can tell you this.. This account isn't hacked, this is me.. I'm writing all this..



The first time i saw her, there's just something about her smile.. After that day, i can't wait to see her.. Something so captivating about her looks.. I can truly say that she's not the typical hot girl that i always have crushed on, neither is she fair-skinned.. I just keep thinking about her, wanting to see her..



This is it.. My lesbian crush with a girl in school..


No comments: