Thursday, October 02, 2008

Come up to my room, you sexy little thing

These few posts were typed in Notepad cause i haven't went online for quite sometime.


29th September 2008, Monday

Went out with my girlfriends to break fast together and they brought their boyfriends along. I don't mind really, i mean hey i'm single but so what? Maybe i'll bag myself some hot F1 crew along the way.

Which didn't happen by the way. Let me sidetrack for a while. Have you seen some of the F1 crews? Tee hee, they're so much hotter than the racers themselves. BTW, congratulations Singapore for hosting a very successful F1 event. Haha, okay. Let's move on from all this F1 hype.

As i was saying, i don't mind being the only single girl around all my attached friends. Somehow i have a hunch that Amy is feeling a little bad about me being the only single one. She don't have to say it, it's just thati can see it in her eyes whenever she say, "I'm so glad i'm out with my babes, along with our boyfriends.".

I know she meant well. She just wants me to be happy but i'm not not happy when i'm single, you know. She's my friend so i know she have my best interest at heart. And then she started talking about Rob, as if feeling sorry for me isn't bad enough.

Sidetrack: I miss Rob by the way. Been a while since we last chatted. Oh well, it's okay, he's probably to busy to miss me anyway. Nah, i know he miss me but i can't possibly expect him to tell me every single day. Wait, unless he have new fans then he won't even think about me. *brushes off the idea*

So the Rob topic become a discussion on why i don't date Singaporean guys anymore.

It's so funny that she said that because it's not as if i planned on not dating Singapore guys but most people who are attracted to me are non Asians. Amy went on saying that i'm not giving Asian guys a chance to get to know me and vice versa. Honestly, that's not true. I let Asian guys try to get to know me but if the're not interested than what i am to do?

I can't possibly go up to them and say, "Hey i'm in need of more Asian guys then foreigners, you wanna go out on a date?". Haha yeah, i don't think so.

Seriously, i don't know why Asian guys don't like me. I'm pretty awesome right? The only reason i can think of is that they're intimidated by me. I'm just way too awesome for them. Haha, either that or they think they're too good for me. If that's the case then please, i don't want any of that.

I think non Asian guys, like British or American people are more open to how beauty is supposed to be. Unlike Asian guys, they're not afraid or intimidated by smart girls. They are more open to honesty and opinions that are different from theirs. And unlike Asian guys, they are more sensitive to emotional needs rather than just physical.

That's what i think anyway. If you all have different opinions from me, feel free to drop me a comment or two. I would love to hear what you all think.

But what i'm trying to say is that, i don't want you people to feel sad or bad for me just because i'm single. It's my choice to be unattached and i like the way i am right now.

Right now, i don't see any guys that i truly wanna be with. Wait, well there's someone but that's another story for another time.

Talk to you all later. Muacks!


30th September 2008, Tuesday

Clip on extensions sucks.

I don't know if i've mentioned about me wanting to do extensions but i did. And wanting to please my raging curiosity, i did 10 strands of copper brown and 3 strands of red, which only cost me $13 in total.

I liked it the first few hours but after that, i regretted the decision of even thinking about doing extensions. The clips keep on tugging on my hair, shampooing and conditioner was a chore, and combing have become a hassle.

I loved the colours though, especially the red. And the girls at the shop was cute and friendly. I forgot the shop name sorry.

So my verdict on clip on hair extensions? I prefer my real hair and i will NEVER wanna do hair extensions ever again!

Though, i wanna put crystals on my hair, which cost about $3 per crystal. Hm, i would probably hate it after doing it.

Forget about it! Haha, i'll just leave with my beautiful long flowy locks. Thank you very much. *grin*


P/S: I am complaining about my hair to myself as i'm typing this.

I changed my Asience Shampoo to Sunsilk Hair Fall control solution. Just saying, incase what i use on my tresses mean something to some people. Hehe, just kidding.


1st October 2008, Wednesday

First day of Hari Raya Puasa. Just incase you all don't know what Hari Raya Puasa is, it is a month to celebrate the Muslim's so-called-achievement for being able to complete a month of fasting. No significant event whatsoever.

So first and foremost, i would like to wish all Muslim readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Have a good visit and take care of yourself. Don't take too much of those carbonated beverages, it's loaded with calories! Tee hee!

Here's the tradition, CHILDREN who are still schooling will get money packets from adults. Usually, they'll stop giving you money when you reach about 18 or 19, no matter if you're schooling or not. I'm 21, 22 almost, but i still got money. Haha, see that's why i love my family. Even if i meet my dad's family once a year, i still got money from them. Woo hoo or what?!

Next year, i'll probably be the one who have to give them money. Booo!

Oh! I think i might be in love. With this 9 month old boy. He's so adorable, so cute and so friendly. I fell in love with him instantly when i carried him.

Oh no, i feel my biological clock ticking! Haha, no i'm just kidding but playing with him makes me want kids even more. So anyone wanna be my baby daddy? I feel my maternal instinct bubbling up inside of me, almost a natural. Haha, i'm gonna adopt myself a baby in 2 years time! Look out for that okay!

Bye for now!


2nd October 2008, Thursday

Stayed at home.

I'm tired, sleep deprived and in pain. My tummy, my nose, my back and my head. IN PAIN!Yeah i have pills, but i'm not taking any.

Can i miss you? No?

Take care now. Will update blog very soon! Muacks!

No comments: