Monday, February 23, 2009

26 things you'll love about me

This thing is being passed all over Facebook and since i can only tag 26 people there, i decided, you know what, i'm just gonna put it on my blog. Since Linsy did the same thing, i figure, nyeah why not.

So basically it's just to state 26 things/facts/goals about you and demand you to tag all the other people you want to know about you. Since this is my blog, i'm tagging everyone who's reading this! Haha

1) I pretty much love my life.

2) People think i'm flirty but i'm actually just very friendly.

3) Favourite dark chocolate ever? Prestige chocolate!

4) I know i should start reading happy books; but Michael Marshall is now my favourite author.




5) I sometimes fantasize about killing someone with an ice dagger.

6) I think Carmen Electra and Katy Perry are hot.

7) Channing Tatum is my obsession.




8) I love my family to bits.

9) I get paranoid when people say i'm fat.

10) Avenged Sevenfold is a lifestyle.




11) Support same sex marriages.

12) Wants a DeathBat tattoo on the back of her neck.

13) Would actually love to take up pole dancing lessons.

14) Wishes she had a twin.

15) Is starting to love working in BSM.

16) Would fuck Zacky V for free.




17) Really hates liars. HATES!

18) I sleep with Mr Doraemon and MattSanders.

19) Loves black cats.




20) Wanna continue her studies, in RECC.

21) Still think that Rob is cute.




22) Really feel like giving up on love.

23) Loves guys with nice feet.

24) Wants kids. SOON!




25) Love to quote songs as status.

26) I LOVE MYSELF! ALOT!

No comments: