Thursday, February 05, 2009

Act a little outta line..

Haha, nothing to do with anything my title really. I'm watching Don't Forget the Lyrics Singapore and i'm singing along to them. Pfft, i should have joined! The songs are so freaking easy! Haha.

Yeah, not my intention of this blog actually.

Well, i'll just post some pictures okay. Take care!

Wana know why i hate Wednesdays? Cause it's like teasing you. It's not the start of the week, and it's nowhere near weekend, so it's kinda neither nor. You get what i mean?

Anyway, i was bored during some of the invoices, i decided to make a sign for my cubicle. Haha, enjoy!


Yeah, below is my half eaten curry puff. Thanks Adrian for the curry puff, it's delicious! Oh and thanx Velu for the sweet potato fritters!

Haha, so they were opening the hampers today at work. It was a funny sight. They look like vultures eyeing on the cadavers. Tee hee. Thanx Mohammed and Yoges for the box of chocolates! It's delicious!

No comments: