Tuesday, February 10, 2009

INAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Haha pardon the short and brief post.


Well anyhoo, my mom and i were steaming some fish in the kitchen when we suddenly ran out of gas.



I had a "meeting" with Linsy so i left my mom to do all the cooking by herself. Ladeeda-ladeedi, i reached home to find the house empty. Well, i didn't know it was empty in the first place cause i didn't have my keys with me. I called the house, nobody answered. I called her mobile, nobody answered.

I was frantically knocking on the front door thinking something had happened to my mom. Well, by now, you all know who i called. Linsy of course. Haha, i think i have this panic in my voice. NONONONONO, i don't want anything to happen to my mom.

Sides the point.

I told my mom that it's okay to steam the fish in the convectional oven cause the heat wave travels the same way as using a covered wok.
I happily covered the fish, set the oven timer to 20mins and went inside my room to watch my Tay Ping Hui drama series on Channel 8! Bawahahahahahaha, Linsy must be rolling her eyes now.

K, i heard my mom shouting from the kitchen so i thought something had happened.

Conversation:
Mummy: Arynne! Arynne!
Me: WHAT WHAT?! Explosion??!
Mummy: Not explosion, but i think the cover melted!
I went out to see what my mom was talking about and then i saw this!

No comments: