Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love it!

Helo people! I'm on a roll huh!

Haha, okay, i'm gonna start again on the patrioticism of mine. I know it's not a word! But let's start..

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH ALL THE.... Ha! I'm just kidding!

I figured, maybe i should inject in some humour into this blog since the past few posts have been so melancholy. Okay, not really, just really angry i supposed. I just hope people will stop being self-centred and think about other people too.

But hey, that's just me.

I do however wanna address something. I think you people might have read my tag board, between my conversation with Rehan, or better known as BelleBratz.

Hmm, i just wanna clear up a misunderstanding. Let's say i'm talking about someone, and i don't put any names in there, and just so happens you're going through the same thing i'm blogging about. Please do not assume it's for any of you. I love you all to death so if i wanna insult you people, i will have the basic courtesy to put your name in it.

Yes, i'm like that. I'd rather say it out rather than just hint and be sarcastic about it. I believe that people deserve to know if anyone's talking about them, so if you all have anything to say about me, just go ahead and say my name. I give you all permission!

Haha anyhoooo

What's the IN thing now, other than reading my blog? Facebook quizzes!

Haha yeah, or maybe it's just amongst my friend's list. But boy! Haha everyone's getting into it. One after another. I believe they're all addicted.

As much as i don't want to admit it, i think i am slightly addicted to it too. Haha, it's fun and it kills time. So what's not to love. Though however, you can't believe the results 100% cause it's usually based on general context. It may or may not apply to you.

Same goes for horoscope. But i'm sidetracking again! Haha

Hmmm, yeah don't believe it that much. I took this "The Bitch Test" quiz, it says i'm a Ms Crabby Ass, which just means i'm a bitch.

I'M SO NOT A BITCH!!

Right? Errr.

1 comment:

valkylie said...

Bitch = babe in control of herself
thus u're definately one.. lol