Friday, March 20, 2009

I wanna wanna!

I wanna get the Avenged Sevenfold Brompton Cocktail Hoody so badly!!

I'm even thinking about buying it from A7X's store since you can't find the damn hoody in Singapore! And when Arynne is thinking of shopping online, it really means she wants the damn thing BADLY.

I don't need it, i know. But i WANT it!

WANT WANT WANT IT!!

Haha yeah, you all got the idea. But when i read how the order is like, it's like... MANNN, TOO MUCH WORK!!

I have to give them an online order, photocopy the front and back of the identification card and credit card and fax it to their Call Centre.

So, anyone wanna buy it for me first or let me their credit card?? BUT I WILL PAY YOU BACK FOR SURE, plus postage too!!

Anyone, please?? *flutter eyelashes and pouts*

No comments: