Friday, March 27, 2009

Randominities

I got sick at the start of the week. Stupid flu bug was all over the office. I was sneezing so badly while TRYING to do my work. Thank goodness for caring coworkers!

Thanx Mohammed for the Vitamin C tablet, and thanx Yoges for the paracetamol.

So after taking the paracetamol, i felt a little better, though still sneezing. The problem is, i was dozing off half the time and i drank two cups of tea to keep myself awake and warm.

Yeah, anyway, the night i ate some flu pills. I love flu pills cause it'll knock me out in no time! Haha, but the only problem is that, i HAVE to sleep for 8 hours or else i'll end up looking like a puffer fish!

Working in the morning sucks cause i have to get up before the 8 hours. Yeap, you guessed it. My face got a little swollen in the morning. Haha, but thank goodness it subsided in the afternoon.

Morning:



See my swollen eye and my puffy face? Haha, i feel like a fucking blow fish! Jeesh

Afternoon:



Much better, yes? Haha i agree!

Anyhooo, i bought some shoes. Was supposed to buy this Steve Madden look-a-like shoe but i fell in love with this instead. ENVY IT FOOLS! Haha kidding!










I LOVE MY NEW SHOES!!

No comments: