Monday, March 16, 2009

Shh! Quiet, you might piss somebody off

Another day, another patriotic post by the oh-so-awesome, the oh-so-greatest, peace loving, Gaia saving, yours truly of course, Arynne!

The reason why i'm being so patriotic is NOT because of the hot military men who i have been chatting to in Tagged. Though, i know they're reading this, so HELLO!

In the topic of saying hello to all the military men that are reading this, i would also like to say THANK YOU.

Thank you for making it your job to protect the countries and the citizens are that living in them. Thank you for taking care of all the ignorant people who only sit on their asses all day expecting people to do things for them, taking care of those who keep pointing fingers and dishing out the blames for all the selfish, bad decisions they made.

See people, while we are so into our own conceited lives, complaining about what we don't have and dismissing whatever good we have in our lives, these men and women selflessly sacrificed their freedom, their time with their loved ones, their lives sometimes. Are they complaining? FUCK NO! So what rights do we have to complain so much about our lives?

Greedy lot, we human. I'm ashamed.

I would join the military too if i could. Don't matter. National Service? United Nations Army? US Army? Canadian Army? Whichever, i don't care but i know i can never survive in such harsh conditions, very demanding environment.

As much as i hate to admit it, i do lead a very pampered life. Air conditioned room, heated water, soft comfy bed.

So what fucking rights do we have to complain when people who have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, see innocent pleasures in simple objects, that we arrogantly turned away from?

You don't like me being patriotic? Then fuck you! See the big red X at the top right hand corner of your screen, click on it! It's magic! Haha

There happen to be people who loves and adore my love for my country. There are people who love how i am contented with my life no matter how fucked up it has always been. Anyway, i write for me anyway, not for you people.

Though i do however adore how people keep saying they hate my guts, they hate my blog but still religiously read it. Yeah i'm talking about you, you know who you are.

I feel so blessed to have people hate me. Of course, that just means that i bear such great impact in their lives for them to hold such great explosive resentment against me. Wowee, look what i've done!

Mummy, Daddy, people know my name now!

Yeah moving on!

As i was saying before, i don't really care if you people hate me. I know i've said it lots of times, and it's hard to convey the message to you guys on how much i don't care when people hate me. The reason being? Cause they bear no deep significance whatsoever to me that whatever they say about me, don't really mean anything. They input their hate on baseless and groundless knowledge of what they think they know about me, that whatever they do make no difference.

It doesn't make my life any better, and it sure as hell doesn't make my life less better.

I wouldn't wanna hate them back or talk about them excessively cause that'll just mean that i care about what they think or what they do, so the next best thing to deal with these so called stalkers? Tease them.

Pretend you're talking about them and then abruptly stop. Like now.

Anyhoo, there's so much hate and brutality in this world that i fear for the safety and the innocence of the future generations. It's sad for them to be born into an ungrateful, selfish and mindless society.

So instead of complaining that i still don't got most things i want in my Desired List, i'm gonna say cheers!

CHEERS TO THE FRIENDS I HANG OUT WITH NO MATTER HOW DIFFERENT OUR THINKING AND OPINIONS ARE. CHEERS TO THE FAMILY I'VE GOT NO MATTER HOW CHAOTIC IT CAN BE. CHEERS TO THE NAGGINGPARENTS AND THE IRRITATING LITTLE BROTHER WHOM I LOVE DEARLY. CHEERS TO THE DRAMAS THAT EXIST IN LIFE.

MOST IMPORTANTLY,

CHEERS TO ALL THAT THE HATERS THAT MADE ME FAMOUS, AND THE LOVERS WHO MAKE ME FEEL ADORED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not patriotic hahah but still i respect those who are.. dats a freakin long entry... has its points i guess.. well wat more can i say.. i might read it again...

Anonymous said...

I love your post, you are right and I agree with you

valkylie said...

well i always say if u dont like something, just dont look at it.. see no evil hear no evil speak no evil =)