Thursday, September 17, 2009

It makes me wonder sometimes...

Hey everyone, sorry for not blogging lately. I know i used to blog once a day, or sometimes multiple posts a day, but now i seem to blog only like once in three days. Sometimes even once a week.

I've been really busy at work to even think about what to blog about. Have been spring cleaning the house since Hari Raya is coming soon. So yeap, pretty hectic these few weeks.

I haven't even had the chance to go buy a new pair of shoes. Haha, yeah Shane keep asking me that. Every single time we talked on MSN, he'll ask me, "Bought any new shoes yet?". Pretty funny, though i have been calling him a dumb ass when he's having a bad day, so i apologize about that.

Anyway, moving on.

I have to stress this one more time. For those of you who never sent any packages overseas and would like to, please go to Singpost and let them do all the necessary things for you if you're not sure. If you want them to pick it up from your home, please weigh your content WITH the box. For those of you who knows this, i'm seriously gonna smack you on the head.

Haha, nobody told me we need to weigh it WITH the box. So Linsy happily placed the gifts on the scale and quote the weight on the scale for Singpost to give us the pricing. It was hilarious when the Singpost lady called me to say i need to pay a certain amount of money to top up to the amount that i've already paid. I was thinking what it could be, and i blamed Phil for living at such a remote area (sorry boo! haha), but it was actually my fault. Or Linsy's.

Oh and Singpost is your best bet cause DHL or TNT charge you about $40 for remote areas. Weirdness.

Anyway, moving on.

Bought neutral eyeshadow palette and blush palette from My Classy Closet, along with a 16pc brush set. Last month, i actually bought two eyeshadow palettes from My Classy Closet and it's amazing. I will do a full review on the products soon-ish. After i get the rest of the things i ordered. But if you all wanna check out the website, it's linked in my side bar under Escapes.

Yeah, seriously, i side track too much. But basically those are just some updates about me, not like anyone care. Haha, i somehow think i'm losing readers. It's okay, my friends are still reading it.

RIGHT??? Rehan?? Linsy?? Phil?? SIKIN??! Elyse?? Rin?? Zu??? Sue?? SHANE?! Well, that's it, that makes up all my readers. Haha. I'm just kidding, thanks for reading even though sometimes it gets a little slow.

Okay, i think let's go back to the main purpose of this post.

I don't get how some people can get so obsessed with other people's lives. You know what i mean? Like they need to know every skeletons in the closet, every single thing that makes someone else's life. I think it has something to do with us wanting to know that there are people out there who are doing worse than we are. And then for a moment, we can say "I'm actually better than you".

Or maybe it takes us away from our lives a little and we get to play pretend that the lives we're reading about is actually ours.

Like take this Christopher/Fann wedding hype that's going on. I mean, i have nothing against the two of them and how big they want their wedding to be, or how public they want their big day to be. Seriously, congratulations to them for finally tying a knot and all these media that's covering their wedding are probably some publicity stunt (or not, but i don't even care). But i'm talking about people who would actually watch their wedding on tele, read about them on the news, bla bla bla.

I mean, people get married all the time and just because they're celebrities, doesn't make them any different. I don't see the need to actually watch some other people's wedding day or ceremony.

I don't know maybe it's just me. I just don't see the point.

Catherine Tope, a fellow Minekey said something that actually made sense, "It's as entertaining as gossip and the knowledge that forms the basis of it, I D.E.S.P.I.S.E gossip demons!".

Well have fun then demons! Pssh.

MOVING ON.

I don't know about you guys, but military related stories makes me cry. I'm a sucker for soldiers, let me tell you that. I am, though i like firemen more. There's just an air about soldiers. Seriously, i'm a total softy when it comes to military men. Haha

But i don't think i can handle it if i have a boyfriend who's away on war. Saddens me that mothers/daughters/girlfriends/wives/fiances have to see their significant others having to go through the goodbye phase every three months until their tours are over. But of course, I'm just telling it on a girl's point of view, cause obviously i'm a girl.

But yeah, i bet same goes for the guys as well. Strong as guys are, it's just something that nobody wants to go through.

Anyway, i think i'm gonna stop there before i get all emo. Haha

P/S: I have bruises on both my thighs. WEIRDNESS.
P/P/S: Yes, i do sometimes wish i have a military boyfriend but honestly, i'm not strong enough to have one. But Phil was once a volunteer soldier, haha that counts for something right? ~blimey. Haha

No comments: