Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random Rant

My mum just bought a new television and a new home theatre. GUESS WHAT? The old one's perfectly fine!

Sure, it's a couple of years old or more, but it's PERFECTLY fine.

She keeps complaining she's got no money for this and that and this and that, but she willingly spent a fortune on a new television and a home theatre. WTFFF!

Like here i am, trying to save up for whatever, and she keeps complaining i don't give her enough money. FYI Mummy, i only earn a little under 2K per month. HELOOOO, WHY THE FLIPPING FUCK ARE YOU BUYING A NEW TV!?

You guys get what i'm trying to say right? She's burdening herself with unnecessary expenses. The old set is still working, still in good condition.

I'm seriously mad at her right now. She buy things without consulting me and then EXPECT me to pay for some of the things she bought. WTFFF!!

No freaking way. I'm saving my money and that's that. She's the one who bought it, she'll be the one to pay it.

WHAT A FREAKING SHOW OFF!!

No comments: