Saturday, January 02, 2010

I have a boyfriend and i'm not interested in yours.

I find it awfully disgusting that someone who knows i'm so much into Phil is accusing me of being too close to her boyfriend.


Okay, she didn't really accused me, but she told my boyfriend that she feels her boyfriend is being too close to me. 


Honestly, if i were her, i wouldn't accuse me. Why? Cause I'm 23, not in New Zealand and i'm way into Phil too much to even have a crush on other guys. Her boyfriend is only 17! So i'm the last person she should suspect her boyfriend have a crush on. 


I don't blame her fully. She's 15, very young and very insecure. But in my opinion, she have no reasons to be suspicious of me. Her boyfriend and i used to be very close cause he tells me about his problems but we haven't talk for weeks. 


And all this sparks out just because he commented on a photo of me on Facebook. 


Seriously, i'm lucky Phil is not the paranoid type (well, not much anyway haha. Kidding Baby). All these accusations will just ruin her relationship and other people's relationships.


I really don't know what to say except that i have a boyfriend, and i'm seriously not interested in yours.


Phil knows i love him and i know Phil loves me, so lets just leave it at that. I don't want people to start accusing me of something i didn't do and then ruin my relationship with Phil.


So guys, if you have a jealous girlfriend, don't talk to me. Girls, if you have boyfriends, who happens to talk to me and a little close to me, don't get jealous. I have a boyfriend whom i love very much. Don't ruin our relationship. 


Thank you.



My gorgeous boyfie. Unless your boyfriend is Zacky Vengeance or Bruce Willis, i will never leave him for your boyfriend. 


P/S: Kidding about the Zacky Vengeance or Bruce Willis comment, Baby. I will never leave you for anything. *smooch*

No comments: