Friday, January 08, 2010

It's a challenge, but i'll make it.

So i suppose i should blog right. 


The previous post was the first post for the new year and it wasn't a pleasant one. I don't care about what people wanna say about me anymore. I'm happy with my life, my friends, my family and Baby. 


Anyhoo, i gotta push back my February New Zealand trip to April. So many financial priorities this month and next. I didn't foresee this at all. I wish i know all these before making plans with Baby. I know pushing the trip back disappoints Baby so much but i have no choice.


He offered, yes he did. But i can't bring myself to accept his offer. I do care about him and i want him to know that i'm sincere in getting to know him. To show this sincerity, i'd rather save up for my own trip then saying yes to his offer.


I'm not rejecting him, for sure. I just don't want to let the others have a chance to say that i'm only after him for his money. I know there are people who think that way.


Typical, isn't it? 


By the way, just to please everyone. When i first get to know Phil, he was still in UniTech and i didn't know he had a farm. Well he still don't, the farm belongs to his father, i think? Or grandfather? Haha, shall ask him again okay.


But my point is this, if i am after his money, i wouldn't waste hundreds of dollars just to send him and his family Christmas gifts. 


Anyway, enough trying to explain myself. I don't owe you guys any explanation anyway.


So yeah, Mummy's a little annoying. She said she wanna follow me to New Zealand, so i told her if she wanna go, she can pay for the trip herself. She just went berserk and accused me of not wanting to come back to Singapore once i'm there.


Paranoid, much?


Jeesh Mummy, i don't have a house in New Zealand. I don't have a job and definitely no money in New Zealand, how can i survive?


Either way, i'm still going. Even if it takes me a lifetime! Haha, okay exaggeration, sorry!


Work have been busy and everything's just a mess at my work station. No motivation to go to work, really. That place is like a gas chamber, slowly sucking the life out of you. But oh well, until a better offer comes, i'm pulling through it one day at a time.


Commitment with the girls every Wednesday. Alternating between swimming and gym. Oh how i love my girls. 


Anyone or any organisation wanna sponsor my trip to New Zealand to meet my love? Hehe. Donations are welcome too. Haha, just kidding.


So many hurdles to go through. I'm gonna keep holding on for me, for Baby, for us.

No comments: