Monday, February 13, 2006

And you know i don't like the attention..

Well, what can i say.. Things are getting a bit awkward between me and Ryan.. Why you ask? Cause he likes me.. Well i like him too but it's impossible.. Well, for now at least.. It's for selfish reasons.. I know what kind of guy Ryan is and well, i dont wanna get hurt again.. Though it's tempting to say yes, i have to say no.. Ryan is the best thing that ever happen to me, i dont wanna screw that up and believe me, i will screw up, BIG TIME!! For now, we agree to remain as friends.. Well, we just dont seem like friends.. As all people say, we already look like a couple, only we're not..



I'm repeating myself cause it's funny i think.. It's funny that Ryan really like me.. I have to admit that i really like him too, but not now... "I love you too much Ry"


No comments: