Sunday, February 19, 2006

We're just like last time, only closer.. I HOPE

"Mikael, you want me to open up my feelings to you but since you havent called me, i'll write it in my blog, since now i know you read it sometime, i hope you don't mind k! When you call me, then i'll elaborate more.. Sorry handsome"





Well, yeah so the story goes like this.. Mikael called me one day and we talked as usual when suddenly he talked about my friendster blog.. It's kinda weird when he reacted so strongly about it cause he says he wants me to share my feelings with him, just like last time.. I was shocked by his reaction obviously, but there's a part in me that is rather pleased.. Well, at least he cares about me right? He does, right? I dunno.. But he's rather unpredictable, he can blow hot and cold like anytime, anyday..



So back to the story.. Like normal people do, i was curious why he reacted so strongly about the blog so i asked.. He said he wants us to be like last time, CLOSE.. Even though how hard he hated me, he said, it's hard to forget about me.. "Well Mikael, if you have told me this earlier, i wouldn't have wondered so much.." So yeah, if he would have told me about his feelings sooner, i'd totally understand.. But he didn't, so is it my fault?? So he asked me to share what i feel and elaborate more on what i had wrote in this blog..



So being as ignorant as i am and since i already promised him not to lie to him again, ha, i told him that i felt it wasn't necessary for me to tell him since he also didn't share his feelings with me..



I'm just so confused.. Was, still and will always be.. I thought him telling me about his feelings will subside my confusion but, it didn't.. It kinda arouses back my feelings for him..



"Well Mikael, here is another confession.."  Well here goes, I think i still like him.. I mean, i know i still like him cause all this while, i've just stopped the feelings from showing.. But he told me how he feels (although it's not that clear) and i guess, it kinda rekindles back about what i feel for him.. I've always cared about him, and will always.. It's just hard for me to tell him all this.. Maybe i'm scared? Well, of course i will right, it's like it's all not in my hand.. It's all in his, he can make this pleasant for both of us, and he can also take that feeling away from me.. I dont want that..



"Mikael, do you mean what you said when you say you wanna be close like last time and when you asked me about finding what we have back then? I'm glad if you do cause i really still like you.. But if it's just another one of your selfish reasons, then tell me, dont leave me out of your games cause right now, half of my heart belongs to you.."


No comments: