Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stop hurting the innocent..

What's up with people nowadays?? Is war really the answer for everything?? Why can't those stupid disputes be solved with an intellectual game of chess?? Huh huh huh!! It's so stupid.. Think of the innocent you dumb asses!! Is there something really wrong up your head?? Think about it, is there ever gonna be a stop at this if everyone keep thinking of revenge?!?! Now, where is GOD when those innocent people need him?? If he is as powerful as you people say he is, make him stop all this..

Anywayz, projects and presentation are officially over.. So i definitely have time to study for my examinations.. I hope! My DFund sucks like hell..  It's so funny cause i think CKT is much more difficult but i scored more for CKT than DFund.. How weird is that?!?! Haha..



I've been thinking alot about this particular guy.. Let's call him Daniel.. He's a school mate.. and well, it's weird cause i dont like him and he's obviously not my typa guy.. I've been mentioning alot about my dream guy so i aint gonna repeat again.. Tee hee.. So, back to Daniel.. isnt it weird?? i dont like him but i keep thinking about him.. Haha, i dont wanna tell Ryan or he'll get jealous.. Haha.. "Love ya, Ry"..

Ryan.. It's funny that everyone thinks we're together cause we're not.. We're naturally very close so, i guess it's not weird that everyone thinks like that.. Anthony, stop asking plz k.. I'm gonna say this for the last time, RYAN AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER! Although it's a tempting thought.. He's hot lah, i won't deny.. He's got the firmest ass and the tightest abs.. Hehe.. And he's got amazing tattoos.. My favourite thing about him? His tongue peircing.. Yum, basically he's got good hands and good tongue.. Haha, i sound like a freaking pervert.. Sheesh.. K lah.. I wanna go study, love ya guys.. Muacks!!


No comments: