Friday, September 01, 2006

I'll never join your side..

I'm sitting on the floor right now infront of the stupid laptop in my t-shirts and shorts drinking a cup of hot tea while trying to think about what to write.. Hua, lame shit i know! But whatever yah??





Finally, I'm done with my exams!! No more papers.. Well, hopefully no more cause i so don't wanna take on the supplementary papers! The exams have emotionally, physically and mentally drained me! I think i slept the whole afternoon on the day i finished my exams.. I didn't even reply to Angel's smses and missed calls.. Ha, but I'm so glad he understand.. I'm totally having flu right now.. I think it's the after-exam-sickness syndrome.. Lame i know!! But i can't stop sneezing and my head's feeling groggy! The cup of tea worked for a while and now I'm back to square one.. My mom's nagging at me, for me to take that stupid flu pill.. I don't want to cause it'll knock me out in no time and i don't wanna go to sleep just yet! Hua hua.. I wish my mom will stop her nagging cause it's giving me a headache! But i know she cares.. "Love you mummy!"





Singapore Idol, haha.. Finally! Joakim is out.. Singaporeans are not tone deaf fucks afterall.. I was kinda frustrated when Rahimah (though i hate her to the core) got voted off, followed by Mathilda and Nurul.. It's kinda stupid that people keep voting off the wrong people.. Though i hate how fake Rahimah Rahim was, she actually did have a nice singing voice.. As for Mathilda, come on people!! She has the best voice in the competition, yeah, i know sometimes she over-perform but who cares!! She's an ultimate singer.. For Nurul, though her voice sucks sometimes, she still have better voice quality then Joakim and Paul pulled together.. But oh well, who am i to judge.. Back to Joakim, aren't you people glad he's finally out? I know i am! He makes Singapore Idol look like a joke.. I don't know why the judges bring him in the competition in the first place.. My mom was upset Joakim got voted out, cause she wants Paul to be out just because she don't like how Paul looked like.. "Reality check mom! Joakim isn't that good-looking either!" I don't know if it's just me but i think he's a bit cross-eyed.. Haha.. But I'd pick Paul to stay in the competition than Joakim anytime!!
But by now, i think everybody knows that my votes are for Hady Mirza! Haha.. I think Hady is pretty cute.. Definitely a charmer, and when he performs, it feels like he's looking directly AT you! Haha, I'm a sucker for charming guys with captivating eyes.. It's all about the eyes, baby! Well, it's just something in his eyes that makes you feel he's singing just for you and only you.. He can serenade me anytime, I'm not gonna complain! Tee hee!!



Angel's gonna be so jealous that I'm writing about Hady! Haha.. Angel's always telling me that Hady's gay.. Rude right? Haha.. I think he's just being territorial! It's kinda sweet but i mean come on, it's not as if I'm gonna get Hady! You know what i mean?? It's just a phase everybody go through.. He's a celebrity, it's only natural that i have a little teeny weeny crush on him.. Just like my crushes for M.Shadows and that hot cutie, Criss Angel..
But whatever it is, I'm assuring Angel that he's the only one in my heart.. Tee hee..





I think Ruffael (previously known as Tom is my past posts) is kinda upset about me being with Angel.. He smsed me in the middle of the night about him being disappointed when he found out about Angel.. Seriously, i don't know what the big deal is.. I gave him a chance but he wouldn't seize it, so now it's MY fault?? I don't wanna dwell on something that will never happen.. You know what, i don't think i need to explain myself.. It's my decision to be with Angel and I'm happy with it! If Ruffael's not happy about it then he can deal with it in his own time! I did like him before but i think it was just charm on his part.. I don't know if i send him the wrong signal but if i did, i sincerely apologized.. But now I'm happy with all the decisions I've made and no regrets whatsoever.. FOR NOW, that is.. Tee hee! "Kidding Angel!"



Anywayz, i don't know what came over my mom! I woke up one day just to hear her nag about me not praying. She told me to start taking religious classes.. I was like "what the hell is wrong with her??" I jut woke up and the first thing you talk to me about is God? What a way to start the day.. Sheesh! It's not that i considered myself an Atheist.. To be one, you have to believe that God doesn't exist.. Well, it's hard to believe in him, isn't it when all this injustice is happening.. But oh well people, move on! Well, back to the subject. I don't consider myself an Atheist, i just don't have faith in religion or in God.. If he's as powerful as you people say he is, then why the discrimination, why the injustice and why the suffering..
Well, my mom can force me all she wants but i ain't budging.. I'm not gonna go against what i believe in.. For now, I'd rather not think about religion or God or whatever shits this thing comes with.. No, I'm not criticizing or insulting religion.. I respect it, i just don't have faith in it, just yet.. Till the day comes that i open up my heart to God's right path, I'd rather stand here alone and just take what comes my way.. To me, miracles and prayers just don't exist..


No comments: