Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Save the drama for your mama..

Aunt Maz made a really good point when she said "What's the use of having too many close girl friends, cause not everyone can be there for you in times of need.." It's kinda true isn't it? I have lots of girl friends but only two of them stand out the most.. You've got it right, Sally and Belle.. Of course Violet too but she's my cousin and we grew up together, so she's not counted.. Tee hee..



Used to go around during secondary school with a group of girls.. Phoebe, Kat, Belle, Violet, Sally, Mitch, Farrah, Rebbecca.. But when you put a group of girls with totally different personality together, there's bound to be cattiness.. Hey, being a bitch is what a girl do best but some of us are a much bigger slut..



I know when i first came to Yishun Secondary, most girls don't like me.. Hey, it's those stereotypes of new girl kinda stuff but whatever.. I'm not the kind who smile at people even if they're in the same class as me.. I look arrogant cause i don't like to talk or socialize.. No I'm not an outcast or a anti-social, i just don't like to mingle.. I know that Kat, Mitch and Farrah don't like me.. They make it so obvious by being cold towards me and i heard what they said about me, but let's just keep it under wraps.. Kelly and her friends too don't like me but heck, i don't like her either.. As for Sally, i really didn't notice her until Sec 3 when we went to the same class.. Phoebe and Belle was the nicest to me, they were the first ones to talk to me.. Rebbecca, in my malay class.. She's the nice girl who is friendly to everyone..



I can understand why they think i was intruding.. Well you see, i went to the new school during the 2nd semester level.. Sec 1, second semester.. They had like 6 months to mingle and get to know each other, so i guess when i came, they don't like it.. okay, i don't know.. This is the reason why i don't like hanging out with too much Malay girls.. They are full of dramas.. When they got to know me better, i found out that even some people in their own cliques don't like each other..



Of course, Belle and I become close and we're bestfriends ever since.. She confide in me and i confide in her.. When i first came in the school i noticed that the express stream people just hang out with the express stream people, even though they know they hate each other.. It's what society expects them to do.. The higher class with the higher class, the lower class with the lower class.. Violet was my cousin and she's in the normal-acad stream unlike the rest of us so some of the express stream students don't really like my cousin and her friends for that pathetic lame reason.. I don't think i was being deviant by breaking the norm just to hang out with my cousin and her friends since they're so much nicer and accepting than my own classmates.. Truthfully the guys were okay, it's just the girls.. It's just so stupid that they think they own the class just because they have the numbers..



I guess time passed and they decided to accept me and stop treating me like an outsider.. I know that Mitch and Farrah still don't like me.. I guess it's cause i get along with everyone else as I'm much nicer than them..
Mitch and Farrah are like the typical bitches that everyone hates.. Well, that's what i thought in the first place anyway.. After getting to know them, Mitch was actually a nice person and i got to find out from herself that she don't like Farrah.. Whatever, it ain't my problem anyway..



Somehow, Kat, Phoebe, Belle, Violet, Kelly and me become closer, I'm not really sure how cause i know everyone of those girls, including me hates Kelly so much.. Kelly is that whore you have in every cliques where she thinks she's the most prettiest and the most popular amongst the guys when actually she's not.. Yeah, that's her.. She brings drama to the group.. Wherever she goes, drama follows..



She changes bestfriends and boyfriends so much more than she changed her bra.. I guess she likes the attention, maybe she was deprived that as a kid but that's another story..



I don't know, there's just so much drama going on that high school really was a bitch!


No comments: