Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You've made the wrong decision and it's easy to see..

I'm in school in the Free Access Lab, alone waiting for my friend and Sociology class which starts at 4pm and ends at 6pm.. Well I'm not technically alone cause there's other people in the lab using the Internet either for  project or just to pass the time but I'm the only one who's by myself and not in a group or with someone.. Whatever, the two Indian girls behind me are being so stupidly noisy.. I rather listen to the sound of people typing on the keyboard than them talking.. No, it's not a racist comment so don't have any idea on suing me just because i speak my mind.. Stupid..



Actually, I've been thinking.. Why must people care so much about what other people write in their blog? I mean, why the suing and stuff.. It's OUR blog and it's OUR freaking business what we wanna write in it.. It's stupid to limit the topics on what we wanna write about in OUR own blog.. I mean, so what if someone made a racist comment or even a rude remark.. I thought the government always educates self-expression but when we DO express ourselves and when we DO say things that are actually on our mind, we get sued?? What's the deal dude?! I cannot stress enough how much of a make-over Singaporean need to have.. No, not in terms of how they dress or how they look, but instead on how they think.. Don't you people agree with me? Well, maybe it's just me..



I'm someone who likes to speak what's on my mind.. Truthfully, i usually say things that only affects me and i don't always think about other people's feelings.. I'm sure lots of people are like that, but usually most of them are so desperate to be accepted by their peers or want to be liked by everyone, they tend to 'sugar-coat' their words.. It's stupid.. Just say how you feel, damn it! Why must you care about how other people think or feel when they don't even give a hoot about you.. Yeah yeah, my parents do and so does some close friends.. I admit that they really truly care but you gotta live life the way YOU want it and not how OTHER PEOPLE want you to.. I don't consider myself a rebel but sometimes, you need to take care of somethings your own way..



Well anyway, my purpose in updating my blog is not about what i just wrote.. Haha, it's cool how one thing can be led to another.. Just like gossips.. Well, I'm not gonna get into that or i won't finish my purpose of writing this stupid post..



I just finished a talk or a lecture on 'Love'.. Jeesh.. 'How to find LOVE in all the RIGHT places'.. About BGR and stuffs and it actually got me thinking, not that i don't think that is..  It's hard finding the right guy or girl, isn't it? What is the difference between a date and a relationship? "You can get out of a date but when you're in a relationship it's harder to leave", someone in the auditorium said.. But izzit actually true? Why izzit that often it's the guys that find it much easier to get out of a relationship while the girl will brood over it for some time, though we do get over it.. Haha, I'm not gonna pretend as if I'm an expert and start analyzing cause honestly, i don't know..



It got me thinking about something else too though.. Does having physical intimacy means you're actually in love with that person? To me, not really.. You can have sex but bear no feelings for that person.. This is what i find out, when you're in a committed relationship, your body propels straight to the 'lust' part.. I guess this is when the guy start asking for favours by using the 'love' word.. "Seriously guys, don't get LOVE involve in this cause you and i both know that it's not about love.. It's all about fulfilling your selfish desires.."
You see, some guys plead and beg for that intimate relationship with their partner.. Usually they'll get terribly upset when the girls say no! I think it's effing stupid that some guys even cheat just because the girls wouldn't have sex with them.. To me, if the guy don't understand the word
'NO' then we might just as well let the relationship end.. I'm not saying i know everything but that's what i think anyway..



Some couples even fight about this topic.. "To fuck or not to fuck, that is the question.." Well, the answer's so obvious isn't it? If you don't feel like it then say no.. And guys, don't get all grouchy and nonsense just because your needs isn't met.. Stupid..



This is the thing about guys, they don't understand how a girl feels! It's not easy for us girls to give a huge part of ourselves to you just because you say 'you love us'.. When we say no, they throw tantrums.. When we say yes, they keep asking for more.. Yes, some girls do get depressed after losing their virginity and they tend to be very moody but some guys are just so insensitive.. Instead of being there for the girls, they will start blaming the girls instead.. Some will even say "You should have just say NO.." Dude!! What have we been saying all this while before we unwillingly give ourselves to you..



"You guys should start thinking using the right HEAD and stop your testerones from making your decisions for you.. That's what the brain is for.."


No comments: