Friday, November 10, 2006

You know i don't give a fuck, so here we go..

Haha, after the previous post, i received some messages and text messages from 'overly-concerned friends'.. Anyways, i would like to apologize to those who sent me an sms yesterday but didn't reply.. I  was 'busy'.. Hua hua *evil laugh*



Okay, not really busy but i was with Alex.. I was at his house just chilling and watching X-Men.. I kinda dozed off in the middle of the movie cause i was freaking tired.. I finished school at 1 and it's like 2 hours of boring lectures.. I'm not saying it for the sake of saying it but the last lecture was really boring! The lecturer was horrible, she keeps repeating her words two to three times, she can't even explain properly.. "Oh yah Violet, when you want the dress again? Friday right?? Sorry never reply to your message yesterday.. I'll bring the dress when i go to your house, so wanna borrow my emo-inspired pumps?? Haha"



Well anyway went to Alex house yesterday and no i did not stay overnight or my mom will literally kill me.. She just have this thing about me staying over at guy's house, don't see what the big deal is.. I don't think it's an act of deviance or anything, just a sleepover.. Anyhow, his parents and sister wasn't home so i was a little uncomfortable but he said I'm just being a hard ass.. "It's not the first time anyway," he said. So rude right but he's right.. It wasn't the first time i stepped into his house without anyone home.. Still, it's not nice if his neighbours saw us.. You all know what will happen then, yeap gossips.. I don't know why people have to be so busybody.. They only see other people's faults but their own flaws, they don't see.. Idiots!



I was in his oversize hockey jersey so, i felt extremely cold cause the air-condition was on.. I like wearing big shirts when I'm at home.. So comfortable and so free, haha.. Yeah as i was saying, i fell asleep halfway through the movie.. He keep waking me up but i guess he gave up cause i fall asleep again whenever i wake up.. I think i woke around 5 plus, and i saw Alex sleeping beside me.. So sweet, no wonder i feel the warmth.. Body heat is da bomb! Ha, whatever.. Tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.. That's him, and usually i have to shout in his ear to wake him up like fully but yesterday i didn't cause i was being nice.. So i just turn on his comp and just surfing the Internet.. Was damn bored, so i decided to play with the web cam.. His bandmates was online so we kinda webchat.. Surprise surprise, i got hold of his digicam and started camwhoring.. Took pictures of him sleeping, looked just like an angel with that slight pout on his lips.. He's a messy person, and always leave his things lying around.. What do you expect from an emo guy right.. Decided to turn his room
upside right again, and i found some
DIRRTY pictures.. No, I'm not gonna tell you people what cause i need to protect the identity of the (not so, haha) innocent.. "Speaking of pictures, Alex my dear, when are you gonna transfer those pictures to the computer.. I want them! Yes, all of them!! Even the, yeah you know what I'm talking about.."



I got bored all over again, well i get bored easily so i need constant entertainment.. It was almost 7 in the evening but he still haven't wake up.. So i kinda jumped on his bed and making lots of noise, thank goodness it worked! Yeah, i don't think i should state what we did after that..



Showered and Alex got hungry so he forced me to cook.. Here's the thing, I've never cooked for anyone before except my family and of course, Ryan.. Other than them, I've never even imagine cooking for anybody else.. Although i didn't want to, i had to cause he said he was super hungry.. Cooked fried rice for him and fry an egg and some chicken fillets.. He's an enormous eater.. I think he has a second stomach somewhere in his super gorgeous body.. Haha.. He keep stuffing me but i don't like fried rice and everybody knows that except him!! Hua hua.. I need to lose some pounds but he keep feeding me.. "Alex, i know you like your girls with meat, chubby girls turn you on but i don't want to gain anymore kilos.." He kinda mourns when i said I'm dieting and trying to lose weight.. Kinda weird cause so far, only Ryan have confessed about his interest in chubby girls and now Alex.. Cool! Atleast they're not like those guys who go for physical attraction..



Alex got worried when i told him my menstruation was late by a week.. Of course it's nothing cause my period is sometimes irregular especially when it comes to the end of the year.. So i told him there's nothing to worry about.. I still don't see why he's so scared.. "Hua, next time no more unprotected sex.. Ha, whatever.."


No comments: