Saturday, November 04, 2006

Save me from the nothing i've become..

Okay, so this post is dedicated to Boi and Boi alone, you know who you are huh.. Yeah you, the one who always make the 'sendok' jokes.. Hua hua..



"First of all, of course i would like to wish you and you family Selamat Hari Raya.. You still get hari raya collection right?? Erhm, pass here some lah, i never get already.. Haha.. No just kidding..



Anyway, the purpose of this post is to thank you for doing me a huge HUGE HUGE HUGE favour.. You have no idea how you have saved my ass! So here, infront of everyone who's reading this, let them be my witness, i promise you that i will study hard for all my tests and exams!"



Haha yah, i know most of you, especially my girlfriends, Sally and Belle will wonder why i make this kinda promise! Well, cause he paid for my school books! Yes he did.. I was waiting for SOMEONE to pay me back the money he owe me but he didn't, and he didn't even contact me so i guess he's never gonna pay me back.. Well, that money was supposed to be for my school books but since he needed it more than i do at that time, i lent him first because he said he's gonna pay me at the end of the month, which was last month.. When the time comes, he still haven't paid me back and well, i was left with no books!



You should see the look on my mother's face when i told her that, and of course i got scolded.. I'm gonna tell you this, I'm never gonna be nice anymore cause kindness got me nowhere.. This is me, i may be mean or cruel or evil like everybody says i am but I'm very generous.. That's why it's hard to say 'no' when my closed ones asked for help financially.. Of course, if i don't have the money i will say no, but the probability of me saying 'yes' is much higher.. Ask anyone, they'll vouch for me.. But this is not about me now..



Back to Boi, he's a really really nice guy.. "So girls, if you're interested.. *winks winks*" I'd go for him if it wasn't for the fact that he's younger than me.. Haha, no just kidding.. I don't think we're each other's type anyway..



Well, he's a great friend.. He volunteered to pay for my school books but i told him I'll pay him back as soon as possible cause that's only fair.. You have no idea how much i owe him.. It's like school is my life, well part of my life at least, and he saved me! "Eh Boi, does that make you my hero?? Haha" Weee, i have a hero! Not my 'Sir KillsAlot' but still the knight in shining armour, no doubt..


No comments: