Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I've got a crush on you..

Ha, i can't wait for Math lecture tomorrow.. Well, i have a crush on this guy in my math lecture.. No, not from my class or my other Mechatronics classes cause if he is, i will know.. Haha, just hope he come tomorrow so i can have a feast for my eyes.. Haha..
Was having a slight disagreement with a lecture mate of mine about this guy.. I said he's Malay and Mages
(my lecture mate) insisted that he's Chinese.. We were having this stupid argument while listening to our math lecturer explaining LaPlace Inverse.. Sucks i know, luckily i can multi-task.. Well, before the argument get bigger i seek a view from another lecture mate of mine, Winnie.. Haha, Winnie also said he's Chinese but i still say he's Malay.. Yah, he looks Chinese but there's just something in his eyes that makes me stick to my judgment about him being Malay.. The conversation continued for a few minutes when Winnie got fed up.. "Go ask lah, easier! Go talk to him.." Haha, she make sense but no way am i gonna do that.. Haha, i don't even know him.. I just can't go up to him and say "Hey, my friends and i are having a slight argument about this certain topic, we were wondering if we can have your thoughts about it.. well, are you Malay or Chinese?" Kinda stoopid right! Haha of course i was admiring him from afar.. Whenever he walks through that lecture theater door, I'll be all smiles suddenly.. I will tell Mages about it and she'll look directly at him! "Can you be more obvious, Mages!? So embarrassing!!" Well anyway, it doesn't matter.. Haha, my crushes always lasted for less than a week.. My crush will only surface when i see that person.. Kinda weird how it works.. Well, enough about him..





I'm gonna be 20 soon! Oh my goodness, who would have though my teenage years will be over so soon! Tsk tsk, i feel so old.. My friendster contact list is full of youngsters.. Ranges from 15-19! Haha, I'm chatting to two 17 year old emo boys right now and haha, it makes me look older, naturally! But they're cool though.. Very fun to chat with..
Well yeah, i wish i could turn back time and go back to 16 years old.. I'm not even 20 yet but i already miss being a teenager! I don't think I'm gonna celebrate my birthday though cause I'm having Programmable Automation term test on that day, fucking fucked up schedule!
"Why!! Why on my birthday!!!"
Anyway, it's kind weird to think that some people think I'm 15 or 16! Haha.. I don't look
THAT young, do i? Well, Zacky told me that it's better to look younger.. I guess he's right.. Haha wee! I look young.. "Okay stop it Arynne!"





Didn't go for Sociology tutorial today.. Kinda busy with Machining Technology CAD assignment.. Has to be passed up by today, the teacher was also very fussy.. Even rejected the assignment when one dimension was out of line, so we have to redo it all over again.. GRR!!
Met up with Ryan just now cause he wanna send me home.. I agreed cause it's been such a long time since we hung out.. Went for a walk first and bumped into some of my friendster mates.. It's funny that they can recognize me outside..
"Haha, sorry you guys.. It's not that I'm arrogant or what but i can't remember faces from pictures, unless i met you once before.." Haha, here's the thing, when i walk i just look straight.. I don't take notice of my surroundings.. So even if you walked pass beside me and never say hi, most probably i never saw you! Yah.. And i look fierce cause i don't smile.. "Haha yah i know.. I've got emo hair.." My hair was so limp just now, irritating! "Oh, and no guys.. Ryan is not my boyfriend.. Yah i know, he looks so sombong right.. He don't know you guys that's why he never talk.. Don't let his tattoos scare you, he's actually a nice guy.."





"Okay people, the next time you see me outside.. Say hi to me first cause higher chances that i didn't notice you! For those who have my number just gimme a ring just incase i walked pass you.."


No comments: