Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thousands of flowers exploded into butterflies..

Thursdays are gonna be much more fun! With Criss Angel at 8pm and Michael Scofield at 10pm?? Haha hot guys overdrive! *Slurps* The two guys i so wanna fuck but of course this can only happen in my dreams.. So i cherish my sleeping time alot! Haha, i sound like a pervert, don't i?
Haha, this is so fun right! Criss Angel.. Who doesn't like Criss Angel!? Oh yah, Violet don't.. Haha, but whatever..
"Criss Angel or Wentworth Miller, if you're reading this.. Drop me a line k, gorgeous! Haha.. Get a life Arynne!"





I start school at 1 today and i don't feel like going at all just now cause it was raining so heavily.. Like fucking cats and dogs.. Why izzit called raining cats and dogs anyway and not cats and mice or dogs and bones? Haa, okay if anybody can answer me that, leave me a comment k! Haha.. Yeah anyway, i don't feel like going but i have to as it's my term test next week and I'm sure the lecturers will give us tips!
Another reason why i wanna go to school is because i wanna see that guy in my Math lecture.. Should give him a name, let's name him Conner.. Haha, sucky name i know but i don't wanna spend too much time thinking of a name.. I was basically feeling bored the whole day.. Tired and basically mentally exhausted when i heard the lecture theater door opened.. Okay honestly, in my heart i was wishing it was Conner and it was! Haha, suddenly i smiled.. Luckily nobody saw it or people might think I'm crazy! It's hard to find me smiling but when i do, i can't stop! Haha, he was wearing a long sleeved black shirt with blue jeans and white based shoes.. Metal-rimmed specs and spiky hair.. Haha, damn! I'm describing him in my blog, just hope that he won't accidentally come across my profile and read this.. Haha, but at last! Mages is convinced that he's a freaking Malay! Yeah enough about him.. Haha..





I finished school at 4 today so i met up with Alyssa and some of the girls.. Went to Long John to eat and then just walk around Tampines Mall for a while.. Just chilling and the other girls have to go so just left Alyssa and me.. We're like two drunk girls walking in that Tampines Interchange, laughing non-stop.. Kinda weird how we both make each other so happy..
After that, i wanna go home cause tomorrow i got school and Alyssa has to work tonight.. The queue for the bus is super long so we decided to cheat.. Haha, we saw this group of guys in the queue and we just went in their line and start talking and stuff..We don't even know them but we talked as if we known each other since babies.. The guys don't seem to mind though and when the bus came, they let us go first so it's like their behind us now..
"Haha, thanks you guys!"





Ha, my mom told me that if i wanna find a husband, make sure he can support me and show me to the right path.. I told her that i don't wanna get married and she kinda approved of it.. Then i told her i don't mind co-cohabiting and have kids but i don't wanna get married, then she gets all naggy and thinks that I'm crazy.. Haha.. To me, being married is just a reason for guys to have an excuse in exploiting and be possessive to us women! I don't like being controlled, especially being tied down like that..
I told Ryan about it, and surprisingly he supports my idea.. I think he's just being nice and trying to get into my good books..
"You don't need to do that Ryan, you're already in it.. " I know he wanna settle down and stuff but i told him that he's too young, he's only 22 but he's already talking about marriage.. Alyssa told me that he's hinting to me.. I know that, i like having his attention on me 24/7.. Haha, Ryan knows that i wanna give him a shot on the relationship but he also knows that my studies are very important to me.. So we kinda have this unspoken bond thingy going on..





Oh well, one day maybe I'll be able to accept him openly.. For now, studies come first.. "Love ya Ryan!"


No comments: