Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa can you hear me, i have been so good this year..

Dear Santa,





   I hope it is not too late for me to send this letter. I have been a really good girl this year so you better give me what i want.













  Well anywayz, i saw you at Northpoint earlier this week and i wanted to go over to sit on your lap to tell you my wish list but Violet refused to let me say HI.. Tee hee, though i hope this letter will reach you before the eve of Christmas.
   











  Hmmz, let's make this wish list short.. I've got to have my new year's kiss this year. I've gone 2 years without a kiss from my dream man, how pathetic can that be!? Well, with that in mind.. All i want is one thing.. 'SIR KILLSALOT' Just one guy that can sweep me off my feet.. Instead of coming in on a white horse and a shining armour, i want my gothic dream guy to be in a fireman suit driving a metallic black Lamborghini Gallardo with red leather interior! That's not much at all izzit Santa, in comparison to the hundred million undeserving children that you give stupid presents to..













  This isn't just any Christmas list Santa.. You can't say I'm selfish cause i do think about other people too.. You see, a few days back i have just turned 20.. Of course i ain't complaining cause I've got to celebrate my birthday twice this year.. Oh by the way, i also would like you to give a thank you card to everybody who wished me on my special day! Give a big wet kiss to Mikael cause he remembered my birthday too, which i think is pretty sweet!













  Like i said, I'm grateful that i get to celebrate my birthday twice this year.. Once on the 10th December, with Lisa and second on my special day itself, 14th December.. It's kinda sweet for my family to do that cause i didn't get to celebrate it last year.. Tee hee, Uncle Jimmy said he wanna buy me a guitar so he can teach me.. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but I've been too busy with school and i don't think I'm musically talented so i need a longer time to learn.. Yeah i did learn it last time but i didn't practice and i very much refuse to cut my fingernails.. I know i know, if i wanna do something, i should put my heart and soul into it.. Yes Santa, i promise i will do what i have to do..













   I promised to make this letter short, so i guess I'll end it here.. Don't forget Santa baby, i want my Sir Killsalot this Christmas.. Oh before i forget, my home doesn't have a chimney, so I'll leave my doors unlock for my presents to be delivered to me.. Also, don't forget the big red bow on my Sir Killsalot, he's gonna look yummy.. I don't have a Christmas tree so you can leave him under my bed..











Yes Santa honey, I'll leave a glass of milk and a plate of Famous Amos cookies beside the window so you can help yourself to them. Love you Santa..





Cookies and milk,
Arynne


No comments: