Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I look like a boy..

Just to let everyone know that I'm now updating my blog without the light and the fan on.. Total darkness.. I don't mind the darkness at all really, just the stuffiness! I need the fan! Haha, luckily it's raining so the weather ain't that hot.. Wanna know what happened? I don't even know.. My mom was mopping the floor when she wanna turn on the fan to let the floor dry faster, when suddenly the electricity got cut off.. She blew the fuse! But never mind about that, after she turned on the main switch from the power box everything was fine or so i thought..



The weird thing is, when i get home.. I can't turn on the lights and the fan in the living room.. The lights in the kitchen and of course the bathroom also can't be turned on.. So freaky, but the electricity in my room is fine.. The television and my laptop also can be turned on.. Hmmz, i wonder why.. Haha, i guess this is where my study in mechatronics comes in.. Where is Michael Scofield when we need him! Okay sorry, out of context..



My term test is coming next week and I've been preparing for it.. I can't understand Microcontroller Technology though.. I think i should really ace the project just in case i screw up the written paper.. I'm not really worried about Engineering Mathematics 3 though cause i like math and it's easy for me to understand it.. Principles of Dynamic, well it's a half-half thingy cause it's only 2 chapters and i can easily understand the basic and Chapter 14 is pretty easy.. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.. Haha exams always makes me so nervous..



Oh! Haha, i just found out that there's a cute goth guy living on my block.. Not my floor though, damn! Wasted man! Haha.. Anyway, i was waiting for the lift to come so i was looking at my reflection on the lift door's glass when the lift door open.. Woo! Our eyes met and he smiled.. I think i was blushing cause my face feels hot.. Today of all days! I was wearing like a boy! I was wearing Alex's Macbeth shirt with my straight cut pants and Converse shoes, and Alex's sling bag.. Well, to make thing worse i was wearing a cap with my hair all bundled up inside it with my fringe hanging loose.. The eyeliner doesn't help either in identifying that I'm a girl cause guys now wear eyeliner too.. Black painted nails and all those bracelets.. I look like a typical emo GUY! Emphasizing on the guy.. Haha.. Whatever you know.. I'm so over guys..



School start late for me today so i decided to hang out with Alex and David.. They're being very suspiciously close now, with all those whispers and stuffs.. It's damn easy to mistake them for gays.. BUT! I can assure you they're not cause David already have a girlfriend, a gorgeous one at that! Alex is a great lover and he gets so turned on by girls so, yeah he's not gay! Bisexuals maybe? I don't care cause they're pretty hot..
Did nothing today though, been camwhoring with the other two dudes.. Haha, took pictures of me kissing Alex and damn do i look like a boy or what!! Sheesh man, I'm not gonna wear a cap ever again.. Missed hanging out with them cause I've been very busy with school and today was fun.. Adam, Justin and Alyssa wasn't there but it's okay.. Just being with Alex and David is like having a kid in a room full of candy! Yah, they make me high somehow.. Haha emo guys are fun to be with so don't judge them as being too sensitive.. They're caring and sweet-natured people.. It's true!!



Anyway, there's this guy in my Friendster list.. Haha he's so far my favourite guy right now.. He's the only guy who openly admits that he liked bisexual guys.. Send me all this emo guy-on-guy action pictures.. Loves it! Haha, i told him being bisexual is fun and now he's thinking of trying it for himself.. "You know who you are.. Haha, I'm not trying to corrupt you but just keep an open mind.. You're still young, why just stick to one gender when you can explore both!"
Spent the whole night talking to him about all this emo gays.. Haha, he's been a great friend by helping me find emo boys to become my victims.. Haha, but he keep picking young boys.. 16-18.. Too young for me! Haha i don't wanna be labeled as some kind of pervert who preys on young kids.. Haha, but one kid caught my eye though, i can't remember his Friendster's screen name but he's a pretty boy.. Hot emo guy.. Haha whatever..


No comments: