Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Baby believe me, my patience is running on empty..

You all know how it's like right, being in love.. You love him, he loves you.. TRULY and REALLY.. Nothing can touch that chemistry, nothing can break that relationship..



Well I'm not here to talk about that..



I think by now everyone knows about Ryan and me.. Haha, i don't know how but you guys know.. Maybe i make it too obvious, whatever it is, you guys are good!



Well, people who have my MSN and often chat with me may have seen the type of PM i have..



"Back off Bitch!" and "Your son's with the tattoos, and I'm the bad influence??" or "Fuck off bitch, I'm sleeping with your son!"



I think all the should give you a brief idea on why I'm so pissed.. Not with Ryan, but with his mom.. She's such a bitch.. She HATES me, not dislike but HATE.. I mean, come one.. I treat her with respect cause maybe someday she'll become my mother-in-law *hint hint Ryan haha*.. Yah, i know I'm no angel but calling me a bad influence is totally uncalled for..



Does she realized the her son has tattoos all over his body? No lack in piercing and definitely not a virgin!? She's either being very ignorant or just in denial!! She have to accept the fact that her PRECIOUS son is growing up and not a baby anymore! "Hello! He's 23, not 3.. Stoopid!"



I have no idea why she called me a bad influence.. "Look at my damn face bitch!" So sweet, so innocent.. How can i be a bad influence..



Yesterday was the icing on the cake for me.. She was being rude.. Sarcastic to the extend of being RUDE!! Ryan and me are very touchy and very lovey dovey.. Her rolling her eyes to our affection was so ergh! I have no words to explain how I'm feeling! That's not the only thing.. She keeps 'inspecting' Ryan's phone to see what kinda messages i sent him.. How many times i call him or how long he's on the phone with me! For goodness sake, i feel like I'm walking on thin ice which may crack anytime and anywhere..



She keeps checking in on us every 5 mins, every single hour.. VERY FRUSTRATING! Okay, so I'm the room with Ryan but we will NEVER do anything that is disrespectful with them in the house.. Why can't she get that?? Why does she hate me so much?? The weird thing is, Ryan's dad is okay with the relationship, even gave us his blessings..



She keeps talking about this girl that she wants Ryan to date.. INFRONT OF ME! "Hello!! I can hear you!" She wears a tudung, but so what?? She smokes, she gossips, and she's such a snake.. She acts one way infront of you, but talk about you behind your back.. I bet, she doesn't even pray!



I mean, how do you think i felt when the mother of the person you love most talk about a person who is DEFINITELY worse than you infront of you for your beloved boyfriend to date?!



Yah, i know!! I gave her THE finger.. She's lucky that she just got the finger cause i can be VERY abusive.. In words and in action..



I wouldn't be accounted for if one day she falls down the freaking stairs and break her back.. *Smiles*


No comments: