Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To Az

Az,



Oh my goodness, i know i was a bitch last night.. Have always been but yesterday i was an even bigger bitch.. I think i was feeling lethargic and i get irritated easily, but it's no reason for me to blow up at you.. You didn't do anything wrong at all, but i made it as if it was your fault!



Let me tell you that, it is not your fault.. I was being very mean last night to you.. I think you were there and there's no one for me to vent my anger on except you!



It was totally unacceptable and i know you're upset about it.. You don't have to tell me, i know you are..



Oh gosh, you know i don't apologize to people even when it is my fault.. But i really wanna apologize to you cause you've been there for me everytime.. Even when i tell you about my life story, you didn't judge me.. You're also the only one happy about my relationship with Ryan..



I really don't know what to say right now, except that I'm really really sorry.. And i won't make fun of you and Atikah again! I swear, I'll support your decision of being wit her.. *Just don't forget about me lah!*



Ha, okay Az.. I really sincerely apologize cause seriously speaking i don't wanna lose a good friend, a brother because of my stupid mood swings.. Do forgive me, I'm sincere!



Once again.. AZ, DO FORGIVE ME!


No comments: