Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ex-convicts are intimidatingly cool..

So what if one have a bad past? So what if one have tattoos all over his body?? Or so what if one was an ex-convict?? Does that really make him less of a human being? Why is it so hard for people to accept them as they are?



Those who know my problem right now will know what I'm actually talking about..



I love my mom, i really do but she can be downright unreasonable.. She don't mind if my boyfriend has a kid as long as he's a nice person.. When it comes to tattoos, she totally go a 180 degrees..



Everyone of you knows that my Ryan has tattoos all over himself.. His past was dark, i agree but i can NEVER say that his future is bleak.. He has a car, a stable job, a very supportive family and not to mention, a very full savings account.. Hey, if not for the fact that he has tattoos and a criminal record, he could be the PERFECT guy a girl would wanna introduce to the parents to..



Except for mine.. My mom will never allow me to go out with someone with tattoos, not even a small teeny weeny one.. I love my mom and everything, but Ryan is MY choice.. She have this thinking that people with tattoos don't make good parent.. Hey, my mom is a fun person, crazily outgoing but when it comes to religion, she's a puritan!



You have no idea how i disagreed with her views.. I know alot of people with tattoos who have kids, guess what?! They turn out well! Some even have high paying jobs!



She judging the Ryan now with the kind of past he had is very unfair and not to mention DISCRIMINATING!!



If my mom disapprove of me marrying Ryan.. I'll just cohabit with him and have kids..



"Do you really want that, mom??"


No comments: