Sunday, July 06, 2008

How i miss someone to hold, when hope begins to fade

I just want everything to go back to normal.



Where being in love don't matter. Where material things are just worldly possessions. Where being happy mean lying on the grass and looking at clouds float by.



Being happy is one thing, but staying happy is the hard part. I don't know, it's becoming harder and harder for me to stay happy. The pleasures of favourite things are there only for a second and then it's gone, just like that.



I don't know what i need to stay happy and motivated. Even friends, yeah they're there and I'm happy. After that, then what? Okay so i said Rob makes me happy but, it's just been different. He's different, maybe even me. It's just, not like last time.



School's my escape for unhappy things but it's been stressful and full of two-faced people making use of each other. Not my lecture mates, but i mean other people, their negativity is affecting me in a way.



I just NEED everything to go back to normal.



So really, what's the recipe to stay happy? Anybody nice enough to tell me? I'm all ears.


No comments: