Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm my own worse enemy

There are some guys in school that don't like me. You know what? They show it too. There are guys in school that make fun of me. You know what? They're not discreet about it.



Enough about the guys, cause you know why? Because i don't give a rat's ass about what they think of me. It's not as if they're the one's gonna be writing my appraisal form. And another thing is because i don't really care, really. Please, am i supposed to be effected by their behavior? I don't think so, they've barely step onto my life, let alone left a footprint.



And you know what? It's not my fault that they think they're better than me (or anybody else for that matter). I don't know what kinda kick they have hating me but hey, atleast they made me the center of their world. Cooool!



Yes, once again. Forget about the guys. I'm just writing about this to show how stupid some of the guys in my school are. Who cares if any of them happen to read this, definitely not me!



Nyahaha. Before looking at other people's bad side, look at yourself first okay? Thanx! *smiles*



Oh dear, i missed my secondary school friends! I'm just in contact with with Sally and Belle. Sometime with the people in MSN and some of the people in the same school as me now. I'm thinking of planning a gathering or something with the secondary school people. We'll see yeah.



Anyhoo, haha hot gossip! I'm not gonna tell you people though, just to those who matters. And I've already called those people! Tee hee



Yeah anyway, my MP project is so over! Had final presentation yesterday and i think my group did well. There's a few bloopers here and there but it's all good. Haha, it's cute that i was the one briefing the group for the presentation instead of Nic (since he's the leader and all) and no one briefed me! Boo hoo! Well anyways, i think we did really good. Hope it's good enough to pass though.



Went shopping with the girls again. Yeah, the same girls i went shoe shopping with. We went for tunch (a word John came up for tea time plus lunch) at Bugis as John was driving. Here's the thing, we gave John alot of opportunity to enhance his friendship with Winnie but it didn't seem like he's seizing the chance. We let Winnie sit in the passenger seat, we let them face each other during tunch and we even left them alone for atleast 15 mins while we purposefully took our own sweet time to decide on what to eat. But nothing seems to be happening with them! Haha, we're just playing matchmakers that's all. They look kinda cute together too actually.



Haha okay, enough about them. I shouldn't care too much about other people's love life, i should care about mine! It's totally non-existent so let's not talk about it. Haha



Back to shopping! Bought two jeans from Bugis Street and then proceeded to Dhoby Ghaut to ransack This Fashion. Haha, we were really going through every inch of that store and tried on alot of clothes and stuff but in the end, i just bought a jumper. It's really cute! I love it, haha!



Abrupt end!



I'll catch up with the blog soon! Nyahaha



Bye people!


No comments: