Friday, July 04, 2008

Colour coordinate with 'dem shoes, yo we divas but we ride like big boys do

So i totally blew my ICC lab test. Don't ask, i got 4 out of 10. Damn the pressure function! I so wanted the stupid water limit paper. Whatever, this always happens to me. I wanted to study the function in i didn't cause i was being lazy and was just irritated. Nah, it was nothing. I was doing my project judging presentation slides but the computer was super laggy! So i was trying to save the file and send it to my email to continue it another day but the stupid computer wasn't cooperating. It keeps freezing and at the same time, my groupmate for Automation project was complaining non stop about the other group mates and it was annoying the fuck out of me! I just told her to stop talking, slapped the LCD screen twice and continued with what i was doing.



Went to have early dinner (or late lunch, whichever way you look at it) with the girls at Flavours @ IT. I begged Mages to accompany me to Bugis to pierce my lip/tongue but she blatantly refused cause she's scared of the procedure i guess. Anybody wanna accompany me?



Anyhoo, the girls were totally against the idea of me having my tongue but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm thinking of doing it this weekend but i just remembered that i have a presentation and an interviewing skills assessment this month and i believe i still need my oral skills. Haha, i don't wanna fail just because i can't talk properly due to the swollen tongue. So maybe end of this month? Be patient Robert (haha, just kidding)!



Mages told me to cancel off the idea as i won't be able to eat for 10 days after the piercing but i told her that it's fine since i wanna lose some weight anyway, and then Mages started lecturing me about eating only once a day which have caused me some abdominal discomfort. She even did some re-enactment of me crouching down and applying pressure on my tummy. It was hilarious but the pain was really unbearable.



I used to have it when i was younger but the doctor gave me some pills and i was fine after that. And then a few years back, i started having this gastric attacks but the pain is totally different from what I've been having lately. I started having sharp tugging pain at the left side of my abdominal. It's been a few months but these few weeks have been frequent and each time it lasted for hours. It have this sudden attack kinda thing and it's really annoying cause i can't walk, if i do, it'll aggravate the pain even more.



Let me describe the pain to you like how i described it to all other people. It's like someone stabbed me with a really sharp and cold blade and twisting the blade repeatedly before leaving it there for 3 hours and then pulling it out very very slowly. Yes, that! I know, i watched too much gore movies.



Mommy and Robert have been telling me to visit the doctor but i refused cause i don't wanna find out that i only have about 3 more months to live. Or worse, i have to go for immediate surgery and then the surgery turn out to be a failure and i die. I know, I'm thinking too much and they're right to ask me to see the doctor but I'm a little scared i guess. Miss me when i die okay!



Didn't feel like going home straight last night so went shopping with the girls. We're supposed to follow Mages to buy her shoes for presentation but we being girls and all just tried on the shoes too.



There's this shoe that i tried and it was gorgeous. When i found out that the shoes only cost twenty bucks, like oh my goodness, what a bargain! Haha. I was contemplating buying those shoes so the girls decided to go show window shopping first. I saw alot of other pretty shoes but the shoes i tried on the first time was still on my mind. I can literally hear the shoes calling out to me.



"Arynnnnnneeeeeeee, buyyyyyy meeeee", the shoes called out and i can see my name all over the shoes. So i decided to buy it. I was super happy, i was telling my friends that I'll even sleep with the shoes last night (but of course i didn't).



Wanna see my shoes? If you look close enough, you can see my name written all over it. Haha just kidding!



Rn000 Rn001 Rn002 Rn003

WinnieC told me to write about Mages' eating habits. Haha, I'll try to sum up what we talk about in one paragraph or less. Basically, WinnieC noticed that Mages have been eating the same food everyday. Sausages, hashbrown and egg. Want prove? Haha



Dsc02687



Nyahaha! Enjoy!


No comments: