Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shut up, don't wanna hear you voice

I just realized that the girls i hang out with in school read my blog, so let's say hi! Haha. Hi Mages, hi WinnieC, hi Winnie and hi Joanne, thanx for reading my blog! Tee hee, so i guess now i have to start writing good things about them huh? Haha no, I'm just kidding. They know that I'm the straightforward type and they can totally roll with it. Thanx girls! Haha



Drama drama drama. What's the best form of drama, in my opinion? Why, gossip of course! It's kinda irritating but at the same time fun cause you get to see how different people react to the same thing.



Sometimes what you hear from other people are just an exaggerated version of the real story. Either that, or they're just judging from only hearing one side of the story. Well either way, I'm pretty sure both parties don't really approve of it.



You know, i actually have alot to say but i don't know where to start. I have some sensitive issues to address to but my blog is public and that will totally ruin my reputation of being that uncool nerd that have nothing to say, if anyone from school (apart from the readers i already know) happen to read my blog. I kinda like it actually, being the low profile nerd that nobody think existed. I'm just thinking though, if that already make people hate me, what's gonna happen if i really show them how overbearing i can be.



Maybe i should try, maybe not. Sorry for the side tracking. So where shall i start.



Oh, since I've been talking about people's eating habits, i might wanna continue with that but haha, it gets kinda boring though. I'm thinking of talking about WinnieC's eating habit cause she eat different kinds of food for lunch everyday but lets leave it for a while until i get more proof.



P/S: Winnie have been finishing up her food her food lately, which is good i think.
P/P/S: Papaya milkshake don't really make your boobs bigger. No scientific proof. K, inside joke.



Okay, here's to the more serious issues (well not really but it makes good gossip topic!)



Wait, I'm not gonna talk about someone's ungracious rejection cause one of the girls that i mentioned at the start of the post will probably kill me. Haha!



Truthfully, i don't wanna bitch about A all over again cause everyone know how much she irks me. I probably already said how much of a dumb ass she is, and she can also be a freaking hypocrite. I mean, forget about the academics part, we all know how slow she can be. I'm talking about her as a person, she's not that nice. She's kind of a two faced type of person, but i don't think she realize that. She's the kind that say or do things she think is right without seeing it from other's point of view. I know that alot of people do it too, but to her, she always thinks that her opinions are right and she don't really see how distorted her mindset actually is.



I can ignore that for sure, all the other girls can too, but it's coming to a point where being around her brings too much negative aura and it's not helping with anything. Sometimes i feel like she really have no idea that she's in the wrong. She have this stupid desire of wanting people to listen to her and do whatever she says. But i mean, come on, who would wanna listen to someone who basically have no brain.



I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean but it's kinda exasperating having to deal with her 5 days a week for the past 3 years. Ask the other girls, they'll agree with me. I'm just impressed how she can pull of telling different versions of the story to different people and still put on a straight face. Doesn't she know that there's gotta be a point where people will start cross referencing the story she's telling?



I'm just disappointed in some of the people who chose to take her side without listening to the other sides of the story first. I mean, I'm not saying she's totally wrong but she's not totally right either. I don't really know what to say anymore. I mean, do people really have that kinda mentality? She's always pointing out other people's mistake while she sees no wrong in herself even though she said she knows she's not perfect.



Can i stop talking about her now? Haha, it's getting annoying. And stop laughing Joanne, i know you're reading this! Haha, I'm kidding.



I'm gonna leave you all with some of the things we say about her. Keep this a secret! Haha



Winnie: Someone needs to teach her how to give and take
WinnieC: Sometimes i feel like telling her "You'd better just die since you don't have a social life."
Joanne: I'm never gonna talk to her or be around her ever again
Mages: I know people are trying to make us reconcile but she have to admit her mistakes first.
Arynne: It's all these people who are siding with her that makes her think she's right. To me, that's a personal attack against us.



Or something along that line. Haha


No comments: