Sunday, July 20, 2008

That's what i go to school for

I find it really unfair for me to be picking on Mages and her eating habits all the time, so i think i better  pick on someone else's eating habit. Haha, let's talk about Winnie's. She's a petite girl with a petite stomach. She can NEVER finish her food! She'll buy a large potion claiming she's super hungry but she'll only eat half on it! We often teased her by betting amongst each other if she can really finish up her food. Here's proof! Haha *grin*



Winnielo Winnielo2

I know!! I'm sorry, i haven't been blogging for a week! Been busy busy busy! Seriously, i need a life! Haha, done doing my resume and cover letter. Tee hee! Thanx Alistair for you sample
cover letter.
I was basically being so conceited and selling myself! The girls were like "You always do that!". Jeeeesh, i know i have more than once advertised myself on this blog but i mean come on! Future employer is so much different than a fervor reader.

I so hate this abdominal pain. I know i need to go to see a doctor! Haha, you guys sound like a broken record. Fine, I'll go okay since i already promised someone and I'm not a promise breaker. What's the big deal anyway, worse case scenario I'll just die. Haha


The girls have been teasing me about Robert the whole time, ever since they got to know about him. Even when we're not talking about him, they'll bring him in.

Here's a classic scenario

[During lunch time; Winnie, WinnieC, Joanne gossiping in Mandarin while Mages and I trying so hard to understand]
Arynne: What you girls talking about? Who? What what?
WinnieC: Nothing! You go talk to your holy monkey
(that's part of his email address by the way)
Arynne: What holy monkey?! It's ROBERT!
WinnieC: holy monkey, holy monkey
Arynne: Pfft, holy or not.. that monkey still belongs to me!

[And then we continue eating]

Or another dumb occasion

[During Automation lecture on Convulsion Mask; Lecturer explaining on Roberts theory]
WinnieC and Mages: (both looking at me)
Arynne: WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS LOOKING AT ME FOR!
Mages: Holy monkey
(with that stupid grin on her face)
Arynne: His name is Robert, not ROBERTS! Shut up!


I did not start talking about him, they're always the ones to start it first! Okay, let's stop talking about him. Anyhoo, my lecture mates are hilarious! Haha. We make fun of each other's imaginary boyfriends
(pictures are Mages' boyfriends) and not forgetting doodling on each other's lecture notes.



Magesbf11 Magesbf2

Speaking of girl friends, went to Vivocity with my girlfriends yesterday! But I'll write about that next time, when the pictures are up!



Update soon! K bye now! Muacks!


No comments: