Thursday, November 06, 2008

He just don't get it.

Rob is not talking to me.

It's weird cause i thought we're still friends. I said i'll back off. But i didn't mean i'll ignore him. I said i'll refrain from liking him cause he likes this other girl.

Honestly though, i'm not mad that he likes this other girl in Michigan. I mean like, go ahead, i understand. But don't tell me you still like me. Or you still care about me. But do you really?

You people get what i mean? He knows that i like him and you know what, i'm willing to wait for him cause i could really fall in love with this guy. At the same time, i know that he thinks that nothing is happening that is why i never let myself go further into this so-called "friendship".

I'm not asking him to wait for me or anything. I mean, it'll be nice if he does since i'm really thinking of going to Michigan and he's all "i'll never let you down" on me before. He even called it our song.

Okay fine, enough of my rantings. Now you all know what's going on between Robert and me, so stop asking okay?

I like him, and he say he haven't stopped having feelings for me but at the same time he likes this girl. Kepish (i don't even know if that spelling's right! haha)??

So, i'm moving on but i still want us to be friends but he's like totally ignoring me. *Shrugs*

No comments: