Wednesday, November 12, 2008

That's what he said..

I'm not mentioning any names right now, but i have a feeling that you people have a pretty good idea on what's going on or who i'm talking about.

So, basically he responded to my 6 page essay. Okay, haha it's barely half a page but i was pouring my heart and soul into it. Okay, once again, not really. I don't know what i was pouring but it was definitely something.

Well in his own word..
"....................its not your fault...i didnt try to gve u false hopes i just dont think itd ever work out...i mean were on opposite sides of the world...right"

Before that he was trying to explain to me how he and his gf got together.

Yeah, moving on.

OH BABY, THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE ALL THAT.

Well, atleast that's what i feel like saying. I mean, you guys be the judge. I basically let my girlfriends read our conversation. And if you all did read the conversation, you all kinda have to agree with me that he did give me hope. And now he turn around and say that?!

OH HELL NO!

But you know, right now, it's kinda whatever. I'm at a point or phase where whatever he say or do just don't hurt me anymore. I don't know what to call it cause i still care about him.

I'm just not gonna care about the situation you know. Since he already said that, then hey, it's my fault then huh? But you know what, i'm not gonna blame myself for what guys do to me so they can bloody well rip my heart out infront of my eyes and i'll just be there not even flinching.

Oh well, all well that ends well. I just don't wanna argue or feel sad about it anymore.

No comments: