Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome to the Rock Show.

Rock Show last night was awesome!!

It was a small jamming studio and it was definitely like a sauna in there with all the bands and fans but i had a great time. I thought i won't be having that much fun as i did.

Anyway, it was Wan's band, Fallen Harbingers first performance. I have to say it's much better than Wan's previous band. Well, i prefer this band anyway.

It was also Valentine's Letter debut after not performing for a while.

They were fucking awesome. And it also helps that all the band members were pleasing to the eyes. The lead vocalist definitely has potential, a great performer and he's just super duper rocking.

The were really rocking the closing. I don't know what else to say, i mean i was jumping around in the crowd with the rock sign on my right hand, and i was wearing a dress. Haha, imagine that.

Anyhoo, i had fun. It was the first time in public that i didn't mind here my hair goes or how sweaty i become.

I will write about those two bands more some other day, right now i'm pretty tired.

Toodles yaw!

No comments: