Friday, November 07, 2008

I have a huge crush on Barack Obama

I would like to congratulate Barack Obama on being the President-Elect of the United States of America.

On 20th January 2009, he will officially be the 44th President of USA. I would love to be there for the inauguration but so sad i'm living in Singapore. Haha, do you think if i send him an email, he'll send me an invitation? Just teasing!

This has been one of the most amazing journey to be on, and i'm proud to be able to see history being made in my generation.

I am deeply touched by all the things he intended to do and have done.

He is a great inspiration and it's time he lead his people to a new world era.

Here i wish Barack Obama all the best and may god bless him

P/S: I think he looks pretty cute for a 47 year old President, don't you think? Haha

No comments: