Monday, November 10, 2008

A little something something

1) TJ Topic



So i was chatting with TJ in MSN in this conversation and everytime my cousin, Kak Yan, see me talking to TJ or TJ getting online, she'll be "TELL TJ I SAID HELLO". The recording above is only a part of the conversation me and my cousin have about TJ.

SEE WHAT I HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH EVERYTIME?! Haha, seriously TJ, i think my cousin wants you. Nah, she's just kidding. Haha

Pardon the voice, we know we sound alike. Haha but i was having a bad sore throat and Kak Yan, well, haha tonsillitis surgery.

2) McCafe with girls and Frankie



Frankie is my laptop's name. I know it sounds pretty gay but i dont care cause i name it after my favourite Chelsea's soccer player, Frank Lampard. I even have his picture as my wallpaper. Haha

Well yeah anyway, Linsy was trying out my webcam and i told her to help me check if the freaking mic was working. So there you go.

We were talking in malay so i know those non-malay people won't understand. But see the pretty bitches i hang out with. Tee hee!

No comments: