Friday, April 02, 2010

I'll be away, far far away.

Okay, so maybe in 20 hours time, i shall be up and away in a plane off to New Zealand.

People ask me if i was nervous. Quite honestly, i wasn't until today. The day of departure. I was actually pretty calm and not thinking about it too much. You know, the packing, the overloading of luggage and the amount of liquid i'm able to bring on board. All that shtuff.

Today was actually pretty intense. I couldn't eat. After i eat, i vomited out my contents and then, headaches. Really bad headache. Just hope i won't get sick this weekend. Eerghs!

But you know what, i think i was nervous in my own way. Cause i keep having break outs and my skin's all dry, and yeah, i didn't have enough appetite to eat or drink. Poor Phil! Haha, i told him if he sees an Asian girl with pretty bad skin, it;s probably me so he should come and say hi.

Yeah, i know, i tend to make jokes about my skin but i'm super insecure about it. OKay, enough about my skin.

I was actually telling Linsy how time flies so fast. It was just in February that i booked my ticket for New Zealand and then in a blink of an eye, it's TODAY. I was kinda like in a daze. Counting the days, but yet not being aware of how close it was gonna get.

Haha, oh wells, atleast i'm trying right?

So, anyways, my purpose to blogging today is to tell everyone that i'll be away for 2 weeks. From the 2nd to 16th April. I've emailed all the ones involved contact detals and yeah, that's basically it.

I'm done with packing, well the luggage anyways. Gonna pack my laptop and some other things tomorrow morning, then i'm all set.

I'll be bringing my laptop. So people i know with Skype, please add me. Skype name: ArynneVengeance

I shall try to tweet every second, like what my friends demanded. Try to blog once a day or something like that. No promises though. Haha and i'll try to REMEMBER to take pictures. I'll see you guys later!

I am gonna try to get some sleep. I'm having a huge headache and my ankle hurts. Toorah!

No comments: