Sunday, April 18, 2010

Singapore-Auckland

So, i was back in Singapore last night. Had to sleep early cause we had a charity event organized by the company. So meh.

Can you all believe it? I'm already in Singapore.
Two weeks gone so fast. I can still remember the first day i got to Auckland, walking through the arrival door.

My heart was beating so fast. Will he show up? Will he like me? Will he smile at me when he sees me? My stomach was turning. I was nervous to see him.

There he was. Didn't take long to spot him. Hehe, he didn't shave the morning he picked me up but he was very charming, I was on the phone trying to get a hold of Mummy but i gave up.

He walked slowly towards me. I though he was gonna help me with the luggage, but instead he gave me a huge hug in the middle of the arrival hall. 

I was already flustered from being in the baggage claim area, and i must have blushed when he hugged me. I smiled.

We proceeded to  the carpark. All the while he had his arms around my shoulder. It was nice, very nice.
Once we were outside, we searched for his car. I was shivering like a little kitty. He kinda forgot where he parked his car. I didn't blame him though, i thought he was just nervous. Hehe. Luckily for us, he didn't take long.

He was VERY early. He reached the airport at 10:47am, he even had the ticket to prove it. And i didn't come out from the arrival hall at approximately 12:30pm.

Baby's car is pretty messy but i kinda got used to it when i was there. I even knew where everything was in the backseat or the floor! Hehe

Okay, this post is just to tell people how and what happened when Phil and i first met. I will try to blog about New Zealand if i want to. If not, then too bad!

No comments: