Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update.

Well, just to let you all know that i am not dead. 

If you all have been following me on Twitter, you all know that i am in New Zealand. Well,
i'm going home in a couple of days cause i'm only here for two weeks, but it's okay.

It was a time well spent, especially with Baby around. 

I know i'm probably gonna bawl my eyes out when the day comes, but i'm gonna spend all the time i have left in New Zealand with Baby. If he wants. Haha

Just as long as he won't leave me alone in the kitchen again to watch Stargate. Growl.

Ahh, Stargate. I actually enjoyed that show. Might get the seasons on DVDs. Yes, i like it THAT much, Geeky, i know. Haha blame Phillip. He got me hooked.

Anyways, yeah, i'll be home in a couple of days so see you all then. Just wanted to let you all know that Phillip is not a serial killer (yet haha), and that i am still very much alive. 

AND WELL FED! Haha

P/S: If you all are nice (and i'm not lazy), i shall blog about the first time i met Phillip tomorrow. Muahaha.

No comments: