Friday, April 02, 2010

So here i go...

Well, today's the day. The next time i blog, i am probably already in New Zealand. Unless they have WiFi on board then maybe. But maybe, i'll be too lazy or too scared to turn on my laptop.

I don't think planes even have WiFi. Wouldn't that clash with their radar machine? Haha, don't know, i am not from Aerospace Engineering.

So yeah, everyone's so excited for me. I am excited too, but i am more nervous. Probably about the flying and all the possibilities everyone put in my head. Yeah, i'm not even gonna try to think about those possibilities. Overall, i think i'm super nervous about the flying.

I love travelling but i hate flying. I don't feel secure when i get on a plane. It's just a stupid issue i have with myself. I have to feel secure, i have to have my two feet on the group. Without having the worries that i'm gonna crash and fall. You know what i mean?

Haha, yeah. So anyways, in a couple of hours, i have to get ready to go to the airport. Boarding time is around 8pm, and i have to be there 90mins early. So to be safe, i'd rather be there at 6pm.

It's a 10 hour flight, and i think i'm gonna have a huge panic attack in the plane. When that happens, who am i gonna call? Well, i suppose the air-stewardess are trained for these kinda situations? I hope.

Yeah so, hopefully Phil won't be late. I told him if he's late for 5 mins, i won't talk to him for 5 hours. But, i'd probably just gonna manage a smile cause i'm gonna be a grumpy ass bitch the first day. Yeah, i can try not to, i promise. Haha

Anyways, sweetheart skin decided to pop something out as a going away present from Singapore. Asshole. Haha, i have a stupid popper on my chin. Jeesh.

Linsy helped me pack last night, but i was feeling so nervous, so i repacked a little. I took out some things so i can fit my oversize towel in the luggage since my Nine West bag decided to play punk with me. Pfft

Yeah, so anyways, i am about to puke my guts out. I can't even eat, i think the nerves start to attack me TODAY. Haha


Abrupt end. BYE!

P/S: I notice, there are no colour on this post and the previous post. Only cause i'm bloody nervous. Haha


No comments: