Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Day 27. A problem that you have had

A problem that i have that i have solved.

What is it? I actually cannot remember. I don't know. Haha what do you guys think?

I think it's pretty much trying to actually tell everyone what to do at work. The thing is, i am not trying to be bossy, but some things at work are under my care. Some people would conveniently forget to do some things that is pretty important. I have to obviously follow up.

I used to be the new girl. So, you all should know what it's like with being "new". I tend to not want to step on anyone's toes but after talking to the previous manager about it, i feel for confident in telling people to clean up or clear up their messes so i don't have to do a double job.

Yeah, i like my job. The people in there and stuff. It's nice, so i'm not complaining much.

No comments: