Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Day 28. Something that you miss

Oh. My. God.

Vincent's cuddles and snuggles at night before we go to bed. I miss his kisses and crushing in his arms. I miss him carrying me JUST to prove to me that i'm not THAT heavy. I miss his laughter and his random impersonations of me.

Vincent's back rub in the morning when we wake up.

I've always had back aches ever since i started working in the library. I'm thinking it's all the heavy boxes i have to carry and stuff. Ah well.

Yeah, i miss having him around. I have been feeling very sensitive lately cause i really really do miss him. Tears would sometimes roll down my cheeks. Eugh, i miss his presence.

I miss a lot of things but that's the first thing that pops in my head.

I miss having a family gathering. A picnic with all my aunts and cousins, like how we used to do it before. Everyone's saving up for a lot of things, so we now look forward to family holidays.

Ahhh, i miss Vincent. *cries*

No comments: