Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm about to blow, i don't think you know..

Tomorrow is a start of a new school year. New semester, new teachers, new subjects, or even new classmates.. Tell you the truth, I'm still in a holiday mood and I'm not ready to go to school yet! All the nagging of the teacher's, homework being shoved at our faces.. Rushed assignments, common tests.. Such chaos shouldn't be given to us on Hari Raya eve! Oh by the way, i got into Sociology class.. I hope it rock as hard as my psychology class.. Tee hee..



Well, was spring cleaning with my mom when suddenly my phone rang.. Guess who it was! You guessed it! That hot emo dude, Alex! Haha, you have no idea how excited i was, i think my voice was shaking a bit.. Jeesh, what is wrong with me!? Like seriously, whenever i see an emo punk dude that i think is really hot, I'll get all weak in the knees.. This have got to stop..



Anywayz, Alex wanted to hang out and of course i said yes.. Haha, who wouldn't say yes to him! Whatever.. He was jamming with his band mates so i kinda tagged along.. They told me to sing but of course, i said no.. I can't sing, i mean i can sing but not good.. I'm a terrible singer! If my life depended on my singing voice, i might as well commit suicide.. Kinda weird though, my family is full of singers but i guess i missed the singing genes.. Why does everything have got to skip me? My daddy's artistic skills, my family's singing genes, and my mom's big eyes genes! Grr, why why why! Haha, but whatever you know.. I love myself and it's all good! Hua hua..



I learn a new thing about Alex! He plays the guitar.. Woo, I'm a sucker for guitar players.. Most guys I'm interested in or ever dated plays the guitar.. Mikael plays the guitar, Ryan, Tim (my other ex), etc etc.. Now Alex is the new addition to my list of hot guitar players..



I think Alex's band mates knows that i have a crush on him cause they left Alex and me alone in the freaking room. "Gee, thanx alot you guys, i appreciate it.. " *rolls eyes* Yes people, I'm being sarcastic.. I mean, come on.. How could they do this to me?! I get a little shy when I'm near someone i like, and i think i might have blushed a little when he's talking. I kinda liked the attention he gave me.. Which girl doesn't like attention right? Well we kinda talked for a while, and he gets a little touchy.. Okay, not a little but ALOT! I don't know where he heard about my neck being my sweet spot but hey, i ain't complaining.. His lip ring got kinda chilled in the air-conditioned room and it send chills down my spine when he kissed my neck.. Jeesh, what's up with guys and the neck move.. He kinda got cheeky and start whispering stuffs to me.. I've got to say he's pushing all the right buttons.. I like it! Haha.. We kinda got in the moment and with all the stuffs going on, i guess it's appropriate.. We got into a lip lock, not just a peck mind you.. Like a full on tonsil hockey, with tongues and all.. Haha, i didn't wanna stop seriously but I'm not gonna get into details about what we did after that.. *winks winks*



Well anywayz, the band mates caught us hanky pankying around.. I think i was beet red when they caught us red-handed but who the hell cares.. Hua hua.. The sweet thing is, Alex gave me a kiss when i was leaving.. "That's nice Alex.. I like you.. I mean, i had a great day with you.." Haha..



Whatever you know, it's nice not being in a relationship. I can be my old self again.. Do what i used to do, with whoever i want and not hurt anyone in the process.. "Welcome back Arynne!"


No comments: