Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My visit to the dentist..

I don't know if it's a childhood experience or just because, but i hate dentist.. There's just something creepy about them, don't you think so? They wear this mask which make them look very mysterious.. With that white coat of them and those latex gloves.. It's like they have some unfinished evil intentions or maybe it's just my imaginations..



I think i watched too much Chinese movies where the dentists turned out to be serial killers.. Haha, i should stop scaring myself, i know.. It's just those tools they use for your teeth. They look like tools used to torture people, especially that hook thingy.. I've always hated that tool..



Quite frankly, the trip to the dentist isn't that bad.. My stomach turned when i first step into the office.. When i saw the dentist, i kinda chilled down a little..



"The dentist is kinda cute.. A bit older than me, but still cute", i thought to myself. He directed me to the chair and with a smile he said, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle". Woo! Haha, what a way to make a girl calm down.. With that said, i lay down on the chair and with a twinkle in his eyes, he told me to "open up". It's just something in his voice that serene me down.



Whoever when for polishing before knows that they use this water suction thingy.. The dentist kinda slide it inside my mouth, i wasn't really aware about it so i kinda gagged a little.. "Put it wherever comfortable for you", he said.. He's so professional.. AND CUTE! Haha..



So he started 'operating' on my teeth and i let loose.. There's just something about the thought of having guy's fingers in your mouth that is so hot.. He started off very gentle and kinda mindful of my gums, but in the middle of the process he started going rough and i think he bruised my gum a little.. But i don't mind, i like my guys going rough on me.. Tie me up on a bed post and spank me, I'll be a happy lady.. Hua hua



Jeesh, this is supposed to be my experience to the dentist and I'm telling everybody about how i like my sexual preferences.. It's kinda connected somehow.. It's weird that whatever the dentist said, sounds so suggestive.. Whatever it is, he's a good dentist.. "Tell me if it hurts", he said.



It's just a 20-30 mins process and when it ended, i was like "izzit over already??". Come to think of it, there's actually nothing scary about going to the dentist.. It was all in my mind, i mean come on.. How many dentist you know actually turn out to be rapist or killers??



Anyway what more can i ask for in a dentist.. He's professional, gentle, caring, and of course.. CUTE! A little rough but that's just the way i like it.. *winks*


No comments: